Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, B-12, Prolonged Release, 1,000 mcg, 110 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I was using some other vitamin before, but after starting to use this I noticed the jitters. And then my muscles got stronger and it just felt like everything was more alive. This is definitely a supplement I recommend for anyone who has been looking for an alternative to taking medications or supplements.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a week now and it has been amazing. I noticed an immediate difference in the amount of energy I had and also my mood. My skin is also better and stronger, so I see no downside to this supplement. It's worth buying if you're looking for a vitamin that can help improve your health, immunity, quality of life, well

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Easy to pop in to get 1000 mcg Vitamin B12 every day... prolonged release actually makes it possible for the body to assimilate the vitamin B12 and absorb it. They should have made the 120 tablets per bottle as it would be easy to use for 2 or 4 months. just 10 more tablets would have done it.. hence giving it 4 stars instead of 5 ! Good purchase nevertheless.. pls vote if you found the detailed review helpful, thanx !

7fe0ba14-9c2e-43b4-ba6b-89307485560c
Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a must have product, specially for vegans. My husband lacked B-12 and was losing his hair prematurely, after taking this for 3 months, I can already see some baby hair showing up. Also, it gives a great energy boost! We don't take it daily, only 2/4 times a week.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

The bottle says once per day but it is more like once per week. I found these by way of nutrition facts dot org. I am vegan so these are necessary. Nice small tablets for as potent as they are. Easy to digest. The exact dosage as recommended by famous nutritionist, Michael Greger. Highly recommend! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Adebie
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My B12 blood levels are the best in my life without painful injections. The extended release allows the supplement to desolve after the stomach where stomach acids distroy the vitamin potency. I auto deliver to my mother with serious health issues and her blood test also shows excellent B12 levels. Highly recommend! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

one of the best B12 I've tried, I've been taking this product for a while now and I can tell that it fills my needs and it helped me with anemia that I suffered from for years.I take 1 table 30 min before breakfast and it worked for me. the pills are tiny and easy to swallow

50bcf877-e1ce-416f-a537-845f788defd8
a7efd612-9b5d-482c-bef0-c4f02540b090
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I started taking this vitamin and noticed a significant change in my well-being, mood, and strength almost immediately! Within the first few days I felt like a different person. I was experiencing feelings that I hadn't felt in years: strength and energy!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I'm am extremely happy with this vitamin. I feel my mood has become more positive, my energy levels are high, and I have better concentration. The quality of life indicates that this is a good vitamin to take!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) supports the body’s nerves and blood cells .* Quick dissolve Vitamin B-12 is a great tasting way to deliver your B vitamin. Directions: As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. Place tablet under tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary. Warning: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature. No added Salt, Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Colors. Gluten Free. Non-GMO. QUALITY GOOD SIZE GOOD