Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Kids Sunscreen, Tropical Fruit, SPF 45, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
GE
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Light texture, NOT sticky or greasy at all, easy to apply. I think the protection is just fine. The packaging is good too, easy to squeeze without making mess, and can stand on its own. My kiddos enjoy putting the sunscreen on themselves! Didn't cause any irritation even my daughter has been suffering from eczema.. Pleasant (slightly) smell ♡ Worry free ingredients ♡ Biodegradable ♡ we were using Thinkbaby sunscreen but thinkbaby is relatively thick and greasy. PLEASE click Thumbs Up if you think this review useful (^▽^)

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is an excellent sun screen for kids and also for adults. The size of the package is rather large and the amount is good for daily use. It absorbs in the skin and doesn't leave white marks. The ingredients are natural and safe for kids. I will order again

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love the high number; I am very protective of my skin exposed to the sun. This product has a very nice smell, which is a bonus. Absorbs relatively quickly into the skin, and no white cast. I predict heavy use of it in the "killer months" (July, August, September- over here in Israel). Plus, buying through iHerb is way more cost effective than in a local store.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I haven't tried this sunscreen yet, but I have tried other sunscreen by alba and a really liked it, I was ordering it several times. I choose to buy this product because it has tropical scent, and also it contains SPF 45. the size of this product is good to put in your bag or to store it anywhere around your home.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I used this for my toddler in the summer and it works amazing! The size is perfect to throw into your bag and the packaging is just so beautiful my daughter loved her "pink cream" which was a huge help to put sunscreen on her everyday. Worked great in the water and had a lovely scent that wasn't too overpowering. I didn't have to use too much bc it's 45spf and gentle spread it all over. Face and body.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good sunscreen even better for adults. The ingredients look clean. Good quality, easy to use and spread. Like that it protects the skin. Nicely packaged. Good size

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This sunscreen smells nice. I did not see a cast when I put it on my daughter and she didn't look shiny with it on. Also a huge plus is that it's reef friendly!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

the smell is a bit weird, but it's acceptable. It absorbs quickly. Like It so far! I use it for adults, and I like how calm it is on the skin. not very sticky.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Works very well at protecting from sunburn, spreads easily (super important for an active toddler), does not leave a white cast, and does not sweat off. So perfect that I bought a second one to leave at daycare!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This sunscreen smells delicious and works well for my baby. It also don't seem to run into her eyes like other sunscreen, so they don't get irritated.