Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Very Emollient, Bath & Shower Gel, French Lavender, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
GE
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This lasted a really long time which was great considering the price tag. The smell is really calming and great for a shower before bed! It left my skin feeling great, always soft. I've just run out and swapped back to a more generic brand and my skin is noticeably rougher. Can't wait for my re-order to arrive!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Was pleasantly surprised by this! I was expecting a gel formula but it turned out to be a light & milky emulsion. The scent is great; smells like natural lavender oils & lingers long enough for that aromatherapy sensation. I like that it’s very soothing and moisturising on the skin. Will definitely purchase this again. 👍🏼👍🏼

Posted on May 18, 2022

Size quality dosage and benefit taste ingridents perfecr. S so good me and mg daughter take ig as d ur is making didfedence and i try again as it should be the best and it iBgood improved my levels with high benefit and ingredients are good you shoud have i order mNh

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I bought this because it is an excellent value for the size. The lavender scent is not overpowering and great. I use only the big size package as it is a super useful and very decent product. I like it because it is soothing, moisturising, and gentle enough on my skin.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I've been using Alba Lavender body wash for many years. My skin is sensitive and tends to be dry. This body wash is gentle enough for my skin. The large bottle lasts months, which I like.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Feels nice and gentle on my sensitive skin. Although I prefer castile soap which works well for me, I sometimes use this shower gel and find it a very decent product. Smells nice too.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

The content is creamy and lathers well. The lavender scent is not overpowering. Makes shower time a very pleasant one. The bonus is the bathroom smells good after that.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I love the nice lavender scent and ease of use. My skin retains some moisture after each use and the size is quite fair. However, I feel it's heavily diluted and almost watery. Also, I got a stinging sensation on the face each time I used it. Perhaps, my face was reacting to one of the product's components. Well, I'm a first time user so let's see how it goes...

Posted on May 15, 2022

The scent of this body wash is lovely and soothing, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without drying, which is amazing due to the hard water in the area I live.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love the scent and the texture. My son skin is very sensitive and it protect him very well. I use it every day. The packaging is good.