Page 1 - Reviews - Alba Botanica, Very Emollient Body Lotion, Herbal Healing, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 3, 2022

This lotion goes on thick, but not too thick. Good quality, and a large bottle. Very spreadable and fast to use. I switched from Gold Bond to this because it's alot easier and quicker to use. Love that it's natural also. I feel better about using it. The only think I would change-- The scent is too weak. Good scent, but it needs more.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have Sun-damaged itchy skin and I have found through much trial & error that this lotion works best for me. I believe it is the colloidal oatmeal that does it! ( Which is getting harder to find, unfortunately. ) It has a pleasant scent and the texture is just right for a lotion, creamy smooth and fast-absorbing.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I bought this lotion for my wife. She likes it okay: nice scent, absorbs well, etc. I give it 4 stars because she's not exactly crazy about it but, as Shakespeare said, "twill serve". I rather like it, myself...

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This has a light lemony smell and truly helps dry skin! You don’t have to worry about harmful additives.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

a little goes a long way! Skin feels hydrated all day. Love this stuff!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very moisturizing! Will buy again

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream for this price is very normal, it seems dense, but it absorbs very quickly, you don’t need to massage for a long time and when applied to wet skin, there are no white streaks left, in fact, it moisturizes. For hands - you need a drop with a pea (I smear constantly after washing, because I have 8 cats and I always wash something). For the body, too, the consumption is not large - 2 clicks on my wet skin is enough. Very good quality pump. Addition: the price has doubled (from 5600 to 10000 tenge) for this reason I will not buy again, because. too expensive for this cream. To improve its quality, I added body oil.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

It's just a find for me. Perfectly soothes my psoriasis skin. Easily absorbed into the skin and the skin becomes soft as silk. I will definitely order more.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The creams of this company are excellent. The skin feels really soft and full of moisture. For now everything I bought from Alba is really good

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful body cream that softens the skin very well.