GE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021
Super product

I like a lot this product, first of all because it’s safe for health, second - it clean very good! Besides it the price is very nice! And at least it possible to use for long time... I bought it twice (from start of this year) and second bottle didn’t finish yet :)

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the scent is nice and not overpowering. it lathers well, and removes grease quite well, without needing to add a lot of the liquid. excellent quality ingredients present. no nasties! safe to use on your babies' and children's dishes. would be good if they could have this in a bigger bottle.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I’ve noticed about this brand awhile ago and this is my first time to try this brand’s product. It’s a mild detergent but yet can cut the grease and milk residues of toddler’s utensils and bottles. I m satisfied with this product and just reorder again

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I always try to choose safe products for me and my family and attitude is the brand that I trust and that convinced me once I tried it. I even use it when I wash the dishes. Doesn't give so much foam as normal liquid but I got used to it. And of course I use it directly for my baby's dishes and bottles.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Scent is awesome. Smell is not very strong. Cleans well. It is gentle on the skin and suds up well. Packaging is nice and size is good. Overall, good quality product that can safely be used in the kitchen.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I bought it for non toxic ingredients reason and boattle last for very long! I use it for baby things along as for regular (pan, plates etc).

very good. does a thorough job in cleaning and even soaking my milk bottles alone feels like it has removed much of protein v residue in them. Good price too! .

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I tried many non-toxic dish soaps especially when I had to wait for my deliveries from this brand and I always come back to Attitude! Love love love every product of this brand.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really love this product. But it always leaks all over other products, the ziplock bag it comes with doesn’t help. I think they also need to tape the cover.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Its pricey. But ok to wash bottles. Wish that it comes to with a straw so that i can just press it with one click to get the soap