Page 1 - Reviews - Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Sleep Liquid Melts, 28 Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Safe and mostly effective. Sometimes I need something stronger, but these liquid melts are gentle and pleasant tasting. They help me to get back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. I wish they were a little less expensive. It's easy to go through them pretty fast.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I was introduced to Rescue Remedy by a friend who played in the orchestra and she said everyone used it when they got stage fright. What really convinced me of how well it worked was when I saw how it calmed my dog. The slightly different sleep formula definitely helps me sleep a little better, and the liquid melts are the easiest way to take it when I wake up at night.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Lately I have a lot of insomnia, just can not fall asleep. This product helped me a lot! Puts 1 pill under the tongue, without the need for water and falls asleep really fast! An excellent substitute for sleeping pills! A natural and quality product!

4ab023bf-6767-4b3c-af29-950e6363ab15
d7a0713f-2f2c-4b27-ae32-9d0ad966ee24
2f2b4560-e385-41e6-b6f0-0b2d6c861ceb
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Children sometimes have difficulty falling asleep at all and all the excitement that passes to them during the day. It is a natural and wonderful product. A must in every home

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using Back Flowers for a long time. These tiny liquid melts taste great and are a very high quality, natural but effective support particularly for repetitive thoughts prior sleeping. Small package that can be easily carried while traveling as well.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I take a very high quality controlled-release Melatonin pretty much nightly- I have been taking it for years and I love how it works on me. That said, I was having a rough time getting to bed at a descent hour during COVID and since Melatonin doesn't make me drowsy, instead it helps me sleep better once I'm asleep, I started trying out OTC sleep options. I tried valerian, lemon balm, lavender and all the other natural sleep herbs, pills and tonics and teas that mixed these components, supplements, etc but nothig really made me sleepy. I broke down and bought Unisom (the non diphenhydramine version) at one point and it worked but it worked too well. I felt weird and woozy once it kicked in and the next day I felt hungover. Then I came across these at my local grocer of all places and without expecting much from them, tried them early one night. WOW! They really work at making me tired and ready for bed within 2 min of taking them (I take 2). I loved them and was sad when I went back and they were out of stock. I found them on iherb and have them on autoship now. Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another but I highly recommend at least trying them if you're in need of help dozing off or winding down. I do not take them every night so they're non habit forming and I feel no grogginess or anything, just a natural "I'm ready for bed" sleepiness that is amazing when I need to be in bed before midnight especially!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Excellent product! I love all Bach remedies. My sister suffers from insomnia due to adrenal fatigue, and I bought this for her. She says it does wonders and makes her sleep like a baby.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Don't no how, but its working. Don't using it every night but so now and then. WEhen using it improves my sleep Good quality. No concerns at all

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have been using this product for at least two years. It does work for me. If I want a good night's rest, I will take two with an additional sleep aid. No complaints.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Pleasant taste, nothing to worry about when it melts - works well, as it purports, reliable in efficacy, and haven't noticed side effects or daytime tiredness. Overall, something that I keep coming back to and keep in stock at almost all times. Thank you, iHerb