Page 1 - Reviews - Barlean's, Omega-3, Fish Oil, Lemon Creme, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
GE
Posted on May 21, 2022

Delicious,tart lemon creme adds the best taste to start your day. This Barlean’s has 1080mg per serving of Omegas. There is no fishy taste to cause any anxiety taking this orally. Safety sealed packaging that is easy to open. My doctor encourages Omega fish oil to supplement my diet.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Honestly it's very sweet, I put just 1 tablespoon into my smoothies everyday for my breakfast, it's not only bring an enhancement on the taste of my drink, important is the Omega-3, rich in nutrition could also be absorb in the same time, highly recommend to who care wellness.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This fish oil is reviewed almost the highest among all fish oil products. I hope my daughter doesn’t complain about the fishy taste after taking it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Bought this for my daughter who dislikes the flavor of fish oil. It contains the decent amount of DHA and EPA. Hope she is not addicted to it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Well, they were not kidding when they named the product seriously delicious! This does not taste like fish oil at all - only delicious creamy lemon. I am so glad to be able to get the health benefits of the Omega 3's in such a pleasant treat!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

As the name states ... seriously, it’s delicious. I recommend. I give it to my picky son. If he’ll eat it any one will!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like this fish oil, it tastes great and it doesn't leave too much of a fishy after taste. Good pricing. Recommended by a friend, one of the best Omega supplement.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I decided to get this because of the great reviews, but I was still shocked at how good it actually tastes. If you like lemon, this is a great way of getting in your omegas. It's like drinking a candy syrup.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

No gross fish taste! Be sure to shake it thoroughly though. Yum!

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Barleansis high quality and palatable. When even my husband will use it, I know it’s good. We pour it over yogurt, fresh berries and other fruit, mix it in smoothies and even eat it straight from a spoon. We love the lemon; other flavors are tolerable but can’t compare to the lemon cream if you like lemon.