Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, 100% Natural, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Strawberry, 2 lb (924 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I believe the quality is good. The taste is also good, I prefer the vanilla one but it's just personal preference. I use it in my diet to replace meals in a smoothie and I don't have time or I drink it after a workout. This supplement can be a little too much for my stomach to handle sometimes because dairy products in general are a problem for me. But using it occasionally my body can handle.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

the smell is awesome but ill go back to vanilla after this :)

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

My absolute favorite whey protein isolate. The strawberry flavor is so refreshing and no junk ingredients in this one!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is too sweet for my taste. I much prefer the plain version.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012

This one is my favourite of them all. The taste is great and it dissolves easily. I usually mix it with part water, part natural whole milk. Natural flavor, no artificial taste, nor any aftertaste. Just strawberry. (Makes me think of summer every time.) Only slight "minus" is the fact that this, too, does have some soy lecithin in it, non-GMO, but still. I suppose I'll survive that and keep on enjoying this great product! :-) Thanks for iHerb for having this available!

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

One of the best product. Suitable for ladies

Posted on Feb 20, 2013

This is a really delicious, healthy whey protein powder. Makes a great shake, especially in unsweetened almond milk. Is sweetened just right with a high-quality stevia (no aftertaste). Have recommended it to others, including parents, who also enjoy it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Very effective, highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 15, 2011

These shakes are great we have been using them for over a year now and they taste great and are easy to mix up. Thanks iHERB for keeping them in stock!!!