GE

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing all in one body wash. Nice scent, great quality that comes in a nice package with size of 500ml that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean the Skin very well. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin To top it all. It is very affordable

4488b7b0-a548-4cfc-9730-03c4c03a9d27
Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought it as a gift for a good friend that likes peppermint smell and he just adore it I think he bought it a couple more times after it finished he says that it's good quality and has a nice cooling sensation while washing his body on hot summer days

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have need to use low acidity gentle shower gels and body washes as I am pretty sensitive for it. Bulldog is a very well-known among me and my friends brand which is okay for frequent usage. Also the smell is okay to use with non-fragranced anti perspirant.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Living in tropical area, we love cool, refreshing and natural feeling after shower. I chose this for my husband who sweats a lot during the daytime. Hope it help him relax the whole night.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Bulldog I’ve been using for years and it is my favorite favorite favorite favorite shower gel my husband uses it as well we are spoiled these products are phenomenal and they make our skin feel and smell awesome

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a great bodywash. It leaves no soapy residue, and you can match the scent of other Bulldog products like the Face Wash and Shaving Gel. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My husband is fussy about his toiletries & I try to steer him towards more natural options. We both agree that this is a great product & he keeps going back to this brand. Smells great & lathers well. He uses it daily.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My fav is lemon and bergamot but i wanted for so long to try this smell and it didn’t disappoint at all. Love it

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A brand I recommend always. Nicely formulated body cleanser with natural ingredients. has a subtle pleasant scent. Contains no harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. Perfect for everyday use.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I love the smell of this body wash it’s invigorating and it seems to gives me energy when I use it and it cleans very well also