Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Chelated Iron, 27 mg, 250 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I noticed more hair on my brush, my clothes and everywhere. Blood test showed low ferritin levels. I was taking this iron with vitamin C on empty stomach every morning for three months to lift my ferritin levels to good level. It stopped hair fall and made baby hair sprout. only this iron I can take on empty stomach, other make me nauseous and I just stop take them. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Chelated form of Iron is easier to be absorbed by the body. I was vegan for almost 9 years and was taking Iron to help me maintain healthy haemoglobin levels and immune system. I'm trying this brand for the first time and so far am satisfied with the ingredients, size, the quality and the packaging.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I appreciated that this product was indeed easy on the stomach and overall digestion. I enjoy taking iron supplements to help with energy levels and my periods, and this was helpful.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I take 1 pill a day with vitamin C. I had anemia, so i hope this supplement will help me with this problem. Pills have medium size. The package is safe. Good quality!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Item was shipped fast and well packed. First time using the product, and thus far, no side effects, and everything seem fine. Does not have the usual effects when consuming iron supplements such as constipation or the likes.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Been taking this for a while already, certainly helps with blood count.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Tried this instead of solgar, good pricing, and ingredients are similar

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

easy to swallow. bought for someone else. don't know if it caused constipation.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Does what it needs to do but the flavor is very apparent.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I have taken a variety of iron supplements and I like this best because it has the fewest additives and no yellow dye. Well absorbed without associated problems like constipation or stomach upset.