GE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is part of my detox and cleanse routine. It has been out of stock at Iherb for ages but came back in so I ordered 5 bottles, to last me for ages! The price on Iherb is half the price of anywhere else, so I am happy with this.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I've been taking this for a few weeks now along with motherwort, lemon balm and the prescription methimazole. My hyperthyroid symptoms and greatly improved. I know the methimazole deserves a lot of the credit for that, but I believe the natural supplements helped to jump start the healing process. The bugleweed is also a great sleep aid.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I just started using this herbal supplement a week ago and so far I don't have any complaints. No side effects that I've noticed. I plan on using it for a few months at least to see if it is helping me. My sister was the one who introduced it to me and she's already been using it for a few months and has found that it had is very beneficial to her health so I hope the same for me. The quality of ingredients seem just fine.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I tried this for several weeks when I had a Graves flare up. It upset my stomach slightly and I'm not sure it really made much difference in my thyroid function but I was also taking lemon balm and Thyrocalm so it's difficult to say whether the Bugleweed also had some benefit but my levels did calm down effectively over a period of weeks. My doctor recommended Bugleweed to help detox the liver after immunisations so I'm sure it had some benefits in detoxing my system.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It is hard to review supplements, as it's hard to gauge how effective they are. I have tried other supplements from this brand and they worked well, I think this one is also of good quality. The powder inside the capsule is greenish-grayish, like herbs. No weird smell or taste, just fresh herbal smell. I had no side effects. I like the composition and the size of the bottle, so I don't need to buy as often. I only take it for short term. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have used this product a few times on and off during my course to detox my body. I have felt more energy and general improvement after using this product.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Very pleased with all of Dr Christopher products. Good for heavy metal removal from the body. iHerb provides exceptional prices and fast shipping. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I just got diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and wanted to try something natural first to see if it works. I have been feeling better with more energy. I’ll find out if it helps when I get my next blood work.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Currently taking 1 pill a day instead of recommended 2. Feel slight improvement. May increase the dosage to see the difference. Dosage remains the same but feel the effects. Feel much lighter and less aches and my usual symptoms. Trusted Christopher's!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I have relapsed. This herbs really help me to reduce all the symptoms after 1 bottle. I am still continuing taking this herbs in lower dose. My heart beat back to normal. I gain my muscles, and energy.