Page 1 - Reviews - Cosrx, AC Collection, Calming Solution Body Cleanser, 10.48 fl oz (310 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Body soap containing 0.5% salicylic acid, which makes a deep cleansing of the pores and is also effective in washed soap. Salicylic acid helped me a lot with keratosis pilaris (small bumps that usually appear on the hands), but I felt that 0.5% was too gentle for me and less helpful than 2%. It can also help with acne on the body. In addition, unfortunately, the soap is very fragrant and contains menthol and plant extracts, which are less harmful when it comes to body soap, but the smell itself was not pleasant to me. The texture is a bit sticky gel but the soap does clean well.

46ca33f7-315c-420c-b3f0-4457e00355aa
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

A useful product if you’re suffering with body inflammations, especially on the back. I would leave the product on skin for a couple of minutes while scrubing or shaving legs, it does soothe the skin and calm inflammations. Doesn’t dry out the skin. Love it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My skin has some acne so I bought this product. I think it might not be good to use on sensitive areas, so I only use it on my back. It is gentle on the skin and not drying. Does not foam a lot, but I like it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

has a slight chemical ordour but cleans well i use it 2 times a week as it does dry out my skin but great for breakouts

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The scent is good. The product does not dry the skin.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It was my mistake that I didn't notice the perfume in ingredients when I read them because I was fascinated with all the other ingredients 😂💔, which disturbed my body skin A LOT! So instead of calming it down the cleanser irritated it 💔 IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY CANT DEAL WITH PERFUME, THEN DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Pretty good, but doesn't like the smell, smells like something chemical, so my score is 4

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Just an ok body cleanser, cant see much improvement or anything in particular for that matter.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

back acne has been controlled after using this product.

Anastasem
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

good for drying small pimples on the body