Page 1 - Reviews - Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal-Myrrh, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I suffer from extremely dry flaky skin, tried lots of moisturizers and oils and nothing was moisturizing enough until I tried this product. it has a balm type of consistency, lighter than Vaseline, and definitely a better substitution when it comes to ingredients and results. I feel like the 57g is a good amount since I’m mostly using it for my face. I also have extremely sensitive skin, it doesn’t irritate it, and helps with calming it down, which I really like. The only thing that might not be ideal is the smell, it slightly smells like mebo, which I don’t like, but it does fade away after couple of minutes, so that doesn’t bother me as much. Please 👍🏼 my review if it helped you! مرة حلو للبشرة الجافة جدا وللي عندهم اكزيما، ريحته تشبه مرهم الميبو شوي بس مو قوية تختفي بعد ما تحطونه، ويعتبر بديل افضل للفازلين. ارجوكم حطوا نعم اذا استفدتوا من تعليقي ولو شوي❤️

9465c08d-3e12-4d6d-8060-a386948bd10e
41319c42-84a3-4ff1-9e87-53f7a4a77831
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

it is soft and with no smell. it makes the rush / ecsema to seem less red. i will update if it diminishes the rush. edit: on the long term the ecsema is still there, it is just good for immidiate relief. edit: did not make my irritation to vanish..only Eucerin helped me.

f70f18b8-0a7e-4bff-9daf-e8ac213664d6
c68d183c-14fc-4a3a-ac60-8d9953e69c83
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

miracle worker. it helps with almost everything. i used it for burns, scatches, skin irritation, pimples, dry skin, and so many more things and it always delivers. the size is small though even the bigger one is still small but really great and works very well. Update: Our house is never out of this product now we all love it and always recommend it to people.

04ce2a94-db94-4fbb-948c-234c4cbc611a
ad53e392-3933-481f-ba2e-48e8e4ff49a3
Posted on Jul 26, 2021

My daughter’s hands were super dry and cracked from washing too much with soap and using hand sanitizers (the covid pandemic really worried her!). Cream and lotions couldnt heal her skin. So i bought her this salve to try. Within 2 weeks, her skin became much better. With multiple usage daily, she healed her skin completely in 1 month!

f0f786df-1e83-4c71-ba2a-1b5e8f784e8f
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This thing has been a life saver. My baby is now 10 months and his skin is so sensitive - he has had baby acne, cradle cap, dry skin, bum rash, cracked skin, eczema. The pediatrician would always recommend expensive creams that would never work and would make things worse. Country Comfort has every single time saved the day after several days/weeks of regular and continued use. I highly recommend it. click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I originally got this for my eczema flare ups. Soon after using it I recommended it for my partner’s psoriasis. His skin cleared up within days. Gave some to my mum for her dry skin and it completely rehydrated it. I’ve used this for cuts, dry skin, scratches, rashes, you name it.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Herbal savy is an all around great product! We use this on pretty much everything from scrapes to itches and minor burns. The quality of ingredients are great and can be used on all ages. What I like most about this product is how versatile it is. I highly recommend keeping this on hand.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

What a deal for the benefits this Herbal cream offers. I purchased this with the African Black Soap for my husband. After he showers with the soap, he uses this cream to moisturize all the areas of his eczema. The redness was gone in 3 days around his neck. What an improvement! I chose this cream because of the ingredients. Myrrh especially. I personally use the myrrh soap and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized, so I'm glad I took a chance on my concerns for my husband's itchy, dry eczema skin. This really works well!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I took this for a boil which left a dark shadow on my skin and it started to heal straightaway. It was impressive as nothing could heal it for a week. The salve smells herby - it is not a great fragrance - but natural. The package is made out of plastic (would be nice to have something more environmentally friendly) small so good for traveling. I used it as a last layer on my face and it seals and protects the skin especially in the winter time. The next day my face was healed, my skin looked more evenly toned. I love it - this cheap cream did more for my complexion than a lot of expensive products and oils. I do not break out even though I tend to have oily skin. Just bought my second jar - this is definitely a staple during the colder season.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is a life saver, I have been trying to find a herbal cream which will help my skin with rashes which will usually only go away with cortisone creams or steroids. I have finally found IT. A little goes a long way and the key is to apply it frequently so the rashes are covered with this ointment. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it does stain my clothing a bit but it does washes off.