Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Body Deodorant, Magnesium Enriched Deodorant, Coconut + Vanilla, 2.5 oz (70 g) - iHerb
GE

Sophia
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Great Body Deodorant: delicate scent, it is gentle on the delicate underarms skin even after shaving - no irritation or discomfort - and prevent bad odours for the entire day, which is very important for me as I spend several hours in the gym. I apply in the morning after my shower and I can say that for me it performs better than other more renown and expensive deodorants! Plus it contains natural ingredients and no aluminium or nasty chemicals. It is worth a try. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on May 25, 2022

This has suited me the best yet, BUT I have Botox in my under arms, I do sweat, but very little. When I’m not sweating the smell is the same like in the bottle and it is pleasant. BUT, when I do sweat, scent smells sour-peachy to me, not bad but I prefer to clean my under arms and reapply. The texture is like A body butter, but it’s firm, it glides on ur skin smoothly. I love it. But be sure not to leave it in a hot place I think it might get affected. I love the packaging and the size of it is generous. I feel I would buy this again

10b0b524-c386-4cdf-bc1e-06caec015589
e38f53a1-b063-4bbc-ae3d-cbf30d19efb0
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is my second purchase and I plan on buying more. Recommended to a friend and she loved it too. I have been using Tom's for almost ten years, but I think they changed their formula as it no longer works the same way. Switched to this after trying many others. No stain, smells nice but not overpowering and lasts all day for me.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

First "natural" deodorant I've tried. I normally go deodorant free and use this only for really hot & humid days or when I know I have a heavy work out planned. It smells great, isn't sticky and doesn't leave white marks on your clothes. The container is a bit bulky but overall, it's a good deodorant and you get a lot of product for the price.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I don't use deodorant on a daily basis. Only when I am going out or I have visits. (I prefer to wash my armpits as often as needed, to prevent irrigation from deodorant). But the holidays were upon us and I needed to find something that made me feel good. I can't wait to see how it works in summer under very hot and humid weather. FYI. I do not recommend reapplying without cleaning the armpits. My longest day wearing it has been 12 hours on a park with two toddlers and the smell was very minimal.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Good but need to reapply a couple times a day. I prefer a more natural deodorant and this has been one of the best so far. A lot in the tube so it lasts for ages but do need to use multiple times a day especially when it’s hot and you’re sweating quite a lot.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Perfect. Great scent, easy to use, long lasting. Quality of product is great and the size is easy to throw into the gym bag. Love it

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Amazing smell !! After wearing it for 6 hours in work i still smell the vanilla and (its extremely hot whether in my country) I recommend it for sure and I’ll keep buying it

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Has a nice smell, which doesn’t lingers after you put on the deodorant, and I like it this way. I had no smell at all, even after 24 hours, which, with other natural deodorants usually doesn’t happen.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The coconut smell is so good. I quite like it, it didn’t get my skin all sticky and didn’t stain the clothes either which is a big plus.