Page 1 - Reviews - Dickinson Brands, Enhanced Witch Hazel, Hydrating Toner with Rosewater, Alcohol Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Perfect base for layering serums and moisturizers. I do notice that my skin absorbs better the hydratation from others products when I use this toner. I put it a spray container and spray it all over my face and neck, dab it till my skin absorbs some of it and then layer serums and moisturizer. It works wonder and my skin stays moisturized throughout the day, love it!

2df7cc93-a89b-4cd1-a4cb-3a029a5273b8
Posted on May 30, 2022

Love this toner! I had heard that witch hazel is great for troubled skin, along with its claim to be hydrating! The bootle is big size! I use it all over my face in the evening after cleansing, and in the morning when I wake up. It helps to soothe any blemishes that have formed or are forming. I always use alcohol-free products in my routine, so this is great option for me. I recommend!

e54285b0-55dc-4625-8ae8-3b012f76f4bf
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I use this product in the evening after facial cleansing. In the morning instead of soap, when I feel that my skin is clean and content with a light and gentle cleansing. The product is alcohol-free, delicate, has a slight odor and does not take over. Great for my delicate skin. Excellent! I will buy it again! . If I helped you with this review, I would love to get your "Like"!

52925512-ee87-445a-8a3a-8fb5d1d8934a
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This toner is my go to in my skin care routine, my skin is sensitive and mostly dry (my T zone is a little bit oily but the rest of my face is dry) and this toner doesn't irritate it at all, plus hydrates it the right amount after cleansing. It keeps my skin fresh and healthy looking, the ingredients are good. The bottle is big and the price is very affordable, I don't use the bottle itself but I put it in a spray bottle for easy use. What's not to like about it really !

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

All right, so I try the original one and it's not my favorite, however this particular one is absolutely fabulous, I love that it's alcohol-free, I love that it's hydrating, I have noticed that my skin is not as dry, and that's the best because it's winter time over here so it's really cold, and I just feel like this toner has helped me out a lot. like I said my skin feels more hydrated looks more hydrated when I use it I can feel instant moisture coming into my skin. give this one a try and let us all know what you think.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love this!! No fragrance, lightweight toner that has really helped to keep my skin clear and blemish free. I used to have very oily skin that was prone to a lot of whiteheads, especially due to having to wear masks in humid weather. Since using this toner, my skin has appeared brighter, clearer. Only con is the bottle as quite a bit of the toner drips onto the bottle if you're not using a pad.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I bought it because it's alcohol-free. It does not dry out my skin Refreshing gentle toner that feels great on the skin. Cleans my pores well. I pour in my palm & rub over my face & neck or add to a cotton pad for a deeper clean. Wonderful light fragrance, typical witch hazel scent with a hint of rose, I recommend for sensitive skin. The added ingredients are superb & only further nourish the skin. So glad I found this & you will be too. A great price & a sizable bottle that will take a while to use up. Will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I've been using plain witch hazel from the dollar store for years, then out of the blue they weren't carrying it anymore. When I was running low, I ordered THIS brand and am veryyyy pleased with everything about it! I will absolutely continue to use and purchase it from iHERB.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Fast delivery, placed order on 27th August and well received in the morning on 31st August 2021 (Singapore). Saw on youtube this toner was recommended by Dr Dray for all skin type. So I'm trying it out. Love it as it is alcohol free. Big bottle and price is good.