Page 1 - Reviews - Dickinson Brands, Witch Hazel, For Face & Body, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

In Brazil it’s not so common to have products made with witch Hazel, so I never had felt this smell before. First time I opened this bottle I felt nauseating , it’s a awful weird smell! I applied on my face and though I can’t use this! But I insisted and realized that after apply it took just some minutes for the smell start to desapear, and I kinda got used to. It doesn’t remove makeup, but it’s a very good cleaner, and besides have 14% of alcohol on its composition, it doesn’t dry the skin. But I felt very happy about discover that is good for dandruff!! I have a pretty tough one to control, and lately just corticosteroids are doing the job. In order to diminish the use of them I apply witch hazel with a drop bottle on my scalp, and so far so good!

ab81b455-dabb-4356-aa7c-ab2cfe623c4c
d2d719b5-9b1a-415a-bf0a-06e4836fd4f1
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Love this toner, i have eczema occasionally, my skin is oily and sensitive but surprisingly this toner (contained natural grain 14% alcohol) does not cause me any sensitivity or redress or dryness. I also used the rosewater toner from the same brand, is good too but found that Witch hazel is more suitable for me. Thanks to give me a thumbs up.

87ff9470-0e93-4813-8ec6-5f608460aa28
Dr-Cat
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Witch Hazel is the most natural skin toner there is . I have used it since i was a teenager i just turned 31 yrs old . i use it for everything , it stimulates your eyes skin , sore muscles,. tired feet, and my face everyday. with proper cleansing, and Witch Hazel ( and good genes) my face and neck is winkle free . i keep a small spray bottle filled near me nat all times, it is the first thing i do in the morn, i spray my face, , it perks me up.

f052b3c1-672d-4395-8e4c-0ea1243246db
Posted on May 28, 2022

This is the only product to cleanse my Dad's face because he has sensitive skin. The ingredient's are natural that's why it's gentle enough to use everyday. Skin is still moisturized and supple. You can be assured of the brand to deliver best quality. Best of all, it's cheaper here at iHerb. Great find! Thank you for carefully packing to avoid any spillage.

3a8fff80-c93c-4a1c-b437-4cc3377752c7
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Im 21 of age, The size and quality are good and sufficient, the package was ok, used it more than 10 times but it’s not suitable for my sensitive face but it works great for my body, it doesn’t moisturize .. made my pimples disappear .. it does have a good scent to it tho

481335f6-f1eb-4c9c-8344-dd94a21018bd
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I use this as my facial toner every day. It has greatly reduced the pore size of my facial skin, keeping me very youthful looking for my age! I like that it is an all natural product that is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I feel it is a high quality product, especially for the price.

86cd2647-88f9-4709-8977-6157ea00a8a1
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have loyally used this brand of witch Hazel for more than 15 years. It is the best quality and is highly effective. It has multiple uses and is very versatile. It is gentle to sensitive skin and does not irritate. It is pure and of high quality ingredient. The bottle is a good economical size for a good price. It is in a convenient and reliable packaging that is not prone to excess dispensing or spills. Will definitely recommend and repurchase

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I read an article years ago, where Liz Taylor said it was her go to product for almost everything.Removing make up.a toner, for pimples(altho I don't think she ever had a pimple!!) so, if it was good enough for La Liz..it was good enough for me..have used it for yearsl

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

If u suffer from external hemmorhoids, this gives almost instant relief as it reduces swollen piles almost immediately. Use it in ur sitz bath, as a wash or saturate a cotton pad with this n leave it on the swollen piles. It does not get rid of the piles, u still have to take horse chestnut, biorutin but at least it provides some relief when the swelling is at its worst. Mix it with warm water n epsom salt in ur sitz bath n sit in it for 15-20 min. The piles will be less painful n will not be as swollen. Give it a try. If you like my review, do give me a like or thumbs up. Tq

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This Witch Hazel is very high quality with a low alcohol content which is great for sensitive skin. The size will last you forever and I really loves how it tones the skin. I used this as a toner for acne and I even felt like it moisturized. I have super sensitive skin and I can say that this was very gentle.