Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Peppermint Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
GE
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

These bottle's sizes are large! This is my first time trying castile soap, and I mainly used it in my garden, as an organic pesticide. And it works great. It has a strong mint scent, which is good for repelling pests. It has a thick texture and has strong cleaning power. I used it for some surface cleaning as well, and it did a great job.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I began using Dr. Woods Peppermint Castile soap 5 years ago after learning that it is a much healither option to other soaps that are made with chemicals and other cancer causing ingredients that penetrate our skin each time we use them. I use this liquid soap in the shower as well as in our hand soap dispensers. The fragrance is from Essential oils rather than harmful chemicals, it has a clean and refreshing scent. 32oz bottle lasts a long time at a fair price. Note: This is also available with Shea butter if you have dry skin. I use both, but prefer this one without Shea butter since I use it as a shampoo and leaves my hair lighter feeling than the one with Shea butter.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like the quality of Dr. Woods brand. It tends to be much thicker then Dr. Bonnors, which I personally like. The peppermint feels cooling on the skin, and works great as a body wash. The packaging is designed well, and esthetically pleasing. The scent is great, peppermint is always a favorite.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent is beautifully refreshing and cooling! Sooooo therapeutic right after a hot workout or a day in the bright sun. Gentle composition, suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and has a pretty moisturizing feel. Fit for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this high-quality body wash. Huge package size, which is great for saving that money!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like this brand of castile soap – no parabens, harmful ingredients and fragrance. It is also good quality and is paraben and phthalate free. It has a strong peppermint scent from essential oils and not artificial fragrance. This benefits those who likes peppermint scent. The texture is neither too watery nor thick but just right. It also contains shea butter which helps to moisturize the skin so I use this both for my bathing and hand washing for my eczema skin. So far, it has not caused my eczema to flare up so it is gentle for sensitive eczema skin and does not cause drying. The big size 946 ml bottle packaging is good value for money.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This product is great and I love the fragrance. You can use it for just about anything even as a shampoo if you have run out of your favorite one. You can mix it with a little distilled water and place it into a hand pump soap, it smells up the whole bathroom with the peppermint fragrance which I love.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I am so glad I discovered Dr Woods Castile Soap! Dr Woods' price is much more reasonable than the other Dr's brand. Dr Woods Castile Soap Peppermint is gentle for skin and hair and has a delicate scent. The entire family uses it in the shower. I also love to use it for household cleaning, kitchen counter and even washing fruits and vegetables.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I used to use Dr Bronners Castile soaps but they became difficult for me to obtain here in Australia. So I tried Dr. Woods and i like them just as well and they are less expensive. I use the Peppermint Castile Soap for a refreshing shower for myself and I also bathe my puppies and dogs in it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

very good product! did not expect the other benefits of this product...such as, I use this for the mealybugs on my plants..1 tsp of dr.woods peppermint and 1 tsp of dr. woods tea tree dissolved in 750ml of mineral water. after cleaning the plant, I spray this mixture on the leaves or on the infected part - once on alternate days, until the plant is ok... apart from that, I have another mixture of 1tsp - dr.woods peppermint & 1tsp of dr.woods tea tree dissolved in 1.5 liter of mineral water - i spray every 2 weeks on my healthy plants, as additional maintenance... happy planting...

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The scent for this is so pleasant that I use it nearly daily (alternating with the tea tree version). It's very versatile so it can be used on the face, body, and even for general handwashing. I haven't tried using this to clean the floors, but I think it will work fine too since it's generally gentle and the bathroom smells great afterwards.