Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Raw Black Soap, Original, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
GE
Posted on May 22, 2022

good soap and smells nice. not so harsh and drying as compared to normal body soap so its better for people with sensitive skin. competitive prices during sales and obviously cheaper in bigger quantities. Smell is alright but of course with 'better' ingredients. you wont have the extra 'scents' added.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Black soup has been one of my shower essentials since a long time. This is my first time using this brand. Black soup cleans the skin pores and moisturising thanks to the

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I really love this soap. I was looking for a n affordable, large quantity liquid shower gel that is also clean, with no chemicals and this one seems to be exactly it. The smell is fantastic and particular, took me a while to get used to but now I just love it. love the color too and the fact that it doesn't make my skin dry.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

As skin allergies become more and more common, I am always on the look for more skin and laundry friendly quality products. This is one of my top ten go to items for machine washing and bath time for the family. The 32oz is nice 64oz would be even better. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for healthier cleaning options. The scent is nice but it might take some getting used to for those not familiar with raw black soap scent.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

the scent is acceptable. I use it as a shower gel. it is good quality soap and feels so gentle on my sensitive skin, it does not dry it at all. the size of the package is huge and could be enough for two months or more. you can also use it on young age children (mine is 7 years old). highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I loved this high quality product, which lasts forever! (even though I use it daily). Great for sensitive skin! I love the scent and find it helps to hydrate my skin. For the price and size, I highly recommend giving it a try, especially as I've noticed the benefits to skin and a reduction in acne.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is an amazing pure liquid black soap. its composition scent is great : I use it for a lot of things at home. I prepare a liquid washing clothes detergent, all purpose cleaning solution. We also use it to wash our face and its is our favorite every day liquid soap for shower.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

My whole family uses these products for hair and body. Not only do they smell great, but they also last a long time too. I always turn to iherb for natural products, not only do they offer a lower price, but they get them to me in a fast time.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

All my family is using this shower soap for 3 years now. Such a great ingredients! I used to have acne on my back. But using daily this product helped my skin. It's not too dry and not too soft. Something in between. But I would not recommend to wash your face or hair with in. It will make them dry.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I’ve been using this liquid soap for years and normally don’t write reviews unless I’m blown away. If u are looking for great skin then look no further. Every person l give a sample to have ended up using it for life. People with acne, dry skin, oily skin or sensitive skin have all loved it! Great for the body as well. This cleanses like nothing else and to prove it just take a dirty makeup sponge and wash with this soap it will it leave it like new. From the very first go u will see a difference!