Page 1 - Reviews - Dragon Herbs ( Ron Teeguarden ), Tonic Alchemy, The Ultimate SuperTonic Superfood Blend, 9.5 oz (270 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The only thing to say is this is THE BEST. Ingredients, quality and packaging can't be beat. If you want protein - simply add it. We don't go without this. It is a green drink but milder than most. You can accent the slight fruit flavor with fresh peaches and thicken with avocado.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

One if not the best green powder out there packed full with 91 powerful ingredients from around the world selected by Ron Teeguarden’s finest knowledge and research. Plus this one tastes absolutely great, it has a nice peach flavour from the fruits in there and it dissolve super well. If you cannot do greens you can do that one . Plus I find it super digestible . Again thank you iherbs for providing this product to France without having to pay extra international shipping charges . Blessings!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Get into this superfood taste great good for the health plenty of antioxidants a great benefit to the diet packaged with all the good stuff you need for your health and the taste is good with top quality ingredients with a lovely mix that needs no improvement for all ages.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It tastes good, with natural kiwi-fruit color & smell. I noticed others have mentioned it gives u the sense of full, not craving for other food -- I kind of experience similar Also feels it makes my body potent, but I guess takes longer time to really tell. Price tag is very high, so stock it when discount available

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Love this product, tastes great and is so easy to just throw into a smoothie, noticed a big difference in how I'm feeling. I had some depression before starting and bad inflammation and it's helped dramatically with all that plus I'm feeling mentally more sharp. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My absolute favorite thing to wake up to is half a scoop of this mix in some orange juice. I'll spare you the rest of my morning routine but this stuff in orange juice all day for me. If only it wasn't so expensive but hey this is a gift from God in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My only qualm is that it in plastic, and I'm not the biggest fan of the taste. It's a little bitter/grassy/grainy, with a distinct pineapple/mango/tropical taste. I don't usually like green drinks anyway so mixing it with just water or milk wasn't going to cut it for me. TRY THIS: it tastes great when blended with a half frozen banana, half apple, yogurt to mix in with the graininess, then I mix either cold tea, chaga, or milk. Its VERY VERY drinkable with the added textures! I bought this instead of the REALLY expensive Athletic Greens option for a green drink. And its $20 less expensive AND it has such a wonderful multitude of different herbs/adaptogens/antioxidants/superfood/grasses/probiotics and mushrooms.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Mild taste when blended as suggested with non dairy milk. Feel the energy within twenty minutes of taking it. Great way to get best nutrition into my picky eater kids. Digests easy and all day energy.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

What a joyous abundance of superfoods this one jar contains. Had to get this as nothing else on the UK market even scratches the surface of this bad boy. Tastes amazing too!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

awesome product that has all the nutrients and essential greens and antioxidants all in one source and no need for putting in multiple products into my smoothie