Page 1 - Reviews - EcoTools, Foot Brush and Pumice, 1 Brush - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Second time purchasing this. Pumice stones on their own are fine but having the handle makes it much easier. The stone is rough enough and the brush is also a good addition. Ergonomic size, seems to be made of quality material. Only thing to make sure is to let it dry properly. Hope this review was helpful! If so please give a thumbs up.

8bd19637-3282-48c9-bc7c-d28ffa59b109
bf1f6490-7c4a-4d30-8a92-f5e0c804d6d6
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

My second purchase the first one cut in half in the middle of use. but it lasted 3 month s. I think it become softer because it was always wet inside the bathroom, or the glue wasnt good enough. I still bought it because of the soft bristles for the feet and the effectiveness to clean

a2e86cb9-69ca-4fdb-922c-d0a80e17fdef
Posted on May 10, 2022

I absolutely loved it. A beautiful addition to my foot care routine. I adored the brush side is so so so much. Great quality. Feels soft but very exfoliating at the same time. Noticed a difference after my first time using it. Wish it was a bit smell er, though.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Ticks all the boxes for a foot brush. I did make the mistake of using the pumice before cleaning my feet, so the pumice is discoloured but that doesn't impact the quality (learn from my mistake and wash before using the pumice). Easy to add to your existing shower routine or for those of us who need to clean our feet more than once a day. The size of the handle is perfect for the fluffier (bigger babes) of us.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The best of the best I am 100% sure that I will buy it again and again it’s really make my feet smooth it doesn’t irritate my skin I love to exfoliate my feet while having a shower I use it once a week and my feet stays smooth and like a baby feet the whole week and I love it

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It does what it's designed to do. My feet feel baby soft after using it. Seems like a sturdy quality product, and that's why I've already reordered it. There are cheaper options out there, but this is the most convenient. I always wash it with soaps after each use to maintain hygiene. I hope this lasts at least 6 months. Will update the review with time.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is a suitable size, made of wood, and it deeply exfoliates the feet and makes them very soft because it exfoliates the dead skin that has accumulated after I put some coconut oil or shea butter after exfoliation to make my feet very soft🥺

ce2b7b73-bc4c-40d4-8769-2b6a7fe85640
ec16da4e-aad4-4617-97ee-5a7eb2140c12
0b4420e6-3fd4-483b-a920-773621db4f4f
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good quality and bye bye to stubborn dead skin. i foresee the frequency of using gonna be a lot. Perfect size for kids and adult. The package is well seal

47027696-cb36-4654-aa0b-45ae3fe4732d
27f83742-6106-4c3b-be57-f466da5e7e37
Posted on May 30, 2022

it doesn't smell i used it in pores care twice noticed a little difference with a cream, fair quality and it's a medium sized came in a good packaging i use it in my monthly routine to relax and feel more special it really refresh the skin and benefits your body but don't over use it!

1e0afd1a-62da-4b30-98be-a44bebfa2ee1
7337f360-7342-4062-8259-1c4edfaa0caa
1eddbdcc-7bdf-49ac-84ee-2b1b2db1972d
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This Earth-friendly foot file shows respect for the planet. Highly sustainable bamboo handle. Synthetic nylon bristles are 100% cruelty-free. The brush is soft, but strong enough to get that dead skin off. Love the pumice on the back side of the brush. It works really great and I scrub each heel for about 30 second in the shower. keeping my feet clean and smooth. It's real quick and easy. I'm on my second one. I will order these again and again as needed.

8435f65d-9d76-48c6-a2e1-8212d88f47a2