Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Aqua Biome, Omega-3, Classic Strength, Lemon, 600 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
GE

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This fish oil seemed to contain good quality ingredients in a decent sized package for the price. I bought it for the skin and brain benefits, and it was very easy to take! I don't normally notice aftertaste of fish oil products anyway, but the lemon flavor was a nice touch.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Another great quality Omega 3 fish oil enzymedica product with no bad after taste. I like that it is easy to swallow!

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Pills are slightly large but overall great but. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

It's a great product as it consists of three important components of Omega-3, which are EPA, DHA and DPA.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Fateeme
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Nice product and good quality , the only problem it sometimes clumps together

Posted on Feb 16, 2020

Nice product, like it. Finishing the bottle (it's for a month course -2 caps per day), still smells of lemon, though I haven't kept it in the fridge. No side effects noticed, no fish aftertaste. Relatively small and easy to swallow softgels with a dense shell, which is good for storage and transportation purposes, I guess. The manufacturer claims that will donate to the Mote Marine Laboratory to plant a new coral in the Florida Keys reef system with every purchase, and I'm happy to know that the product will hopefully benefit both humans' and nature's health)

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great, very helpful to feeling better

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

Amazing product, no fishy after taste, easy on the stomach!

Posted on Dec 31, 2019

There were no reviews when I purchase this. I took a risk to try this mini soft gel as I couldn't handle swallowing the regular size omega softgel. I took 2 per day and halfway through the bottle, I started noticing it is fast emiting a fishy smell. Not sure if I will buy again but so far, had no fishy burp yet and also had not noticed any bad or good effects.