Page 1 - Reviews - Evolution of Smooth, 100% Natural Shea Lip Balm, Apricot, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb
GE
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

totally pleasant. Good smell, your lip will be moisturize after use and its can lasting more than 2-3 hours to the next time event after drink water. Good product. My lip no more dry in this winter. I have to used a lot of different products, but this is the best I have to used before. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Pretty packaging. Moisturises well but does not last more than 2 hours, need to reapply every couple hours if in drier climate. The scent is nice and i enjoy the unique shape. Have bought many as stocking stuffers every years for friend and family! :) Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Sweet sun-ripened apricots, fresh from the farm create our super-moisturizing & insanely scrumptious Apricot Lip Balm. Because dry lips are the pits. The best for me & I loved its scent. 👌🏻

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

first time trying this , heard a lot of good things hope it comes with benifit, it is a good brand , definitely expect hydration, has nice scent, composition is good, i plan to use every other day, i received the package clean and dry

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Nice lip balm, isn’t a miracle product for me, but does what it should. Good ingredients, pleasant scent and feels nice on the lips.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Ver moisturizing lip balm. The apricot flavor is one of my favorite, it kinda reminds me of peach iced tea. Please click thumb up for my review 🌹

Posted on May 25, 2022

love the scent it's subtle yet fruity. it leaves the lips feeling soft for a good amount of time and feels much nicer than other lip balms I've used.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

No complaints here. It’s a good value for the amount of product and it seems moisturizing enough. It has a light and pleasant scent and contains no harsh chemicals. I love that it’s all natural.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It’s a top quality product I will order it again! The package is very convenient, it halos my lips with moisture in the dry seasons

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

this is not my frist one .. but the first one that i purchase here ... love how moisturising it is and how my lips feel after i use it ... love the smell the package... everything about it .. highly recommend if u have dry lips