Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Liver Bitters Detox Spray, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz (58 ml) - iHerb
GE

Lumi Lumi
זהב
Posted on May 28, 2022

Liver detox has never been fun for me. Never a heavy drinker or druggie my distended liver came from exposure to radiation as a child without a lead apron. That has a high mortality rate. Jordan Rubin walked the walk prior to establishing this company, personally and in research. This is organic, easy to use (sublingual) and at a reasonable cost. . My extremely distended abdomen has been decreasing with a carefully chosen regimen. My nausea and vomiting decreased after using it. I can handle this. It has also helped me eliminate eating toxic foods and research foods that heal.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I love that this product only contains super natural ingredients or extracts. It is easy to use, tastes fine to me and I feel better using it. I would probably consult with a practitioner before using it because even natural herbs can cause issues if taken in excess or not at the right time. But otherwise, it’s a great choice if you need liver or detox support and want to ensure you’re not putting any extra toxins into your body. Please like if this was helpful.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

My first impression was the taste. Not bitter at all! And after 1 month taking it my hangovers seem to be reducing. My liver appreciates! Thumbs up!

0d3eb2d8-8216-4f33-87ad-73a01f7dcb27
02a81e95-310d-4fe0-bc71-cfeb596c6a5f
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I actually really like the flavor of this spray. As far as its detox benefits, I can’t really say for sure, but it is part of an overall cleanse for me and I think it is working. Given how easy it is to use and the quality of the ingredients, I am very happy with it and glad I bought 2.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Best possible application form. Just spray it a couple of times on the back of the tongue. The targeted butter taste will activate the digestive system so the brain sends the signals to produce the digestive juices. The flavor is a bit off for me personally as I don’t really like anise but I can get over it

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I can feel certain signs when I haven't been eating well and I know my liver is not happy. Taking this definitely helps in the short run while I get my eating back on track. And I really like that it is a spray --works fast.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

The taste is not as bad as it sounds. Has a kick/bite to it but not horrible. The benefits are worth it! And it lasts a while.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I've just started my first bottle but already feel as it is helping my digestion and liver. It's easy to take as 2 squirts 20 mins before eating. Will definitely be re-ordering.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Yea i do, I do a couple sprays in my mouth 3 times a day. I love the fact that it is Alcohol free. Maybe the taste is an acquired thing. or maybe a mental thing because it feels likes its going to work!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The taste is good and not bitter at all. I used it for my detox and I can say that it will help only if you are on special diet.