Page 1 - Reviews - , - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

the quality seems good. all the ingredients are organic. the recommended quantity is 2 scoops in 170 ml water but I made my first drink with just 1 scoop in the same amount of water. The consistency was thin but it wasn't too sweet - exactly how I would like. Slightly overpriced for the size but I like the taste and texture - will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Tastes good when mixed with milk. I haven't tried mixing with water. I use a spoonful of Cacao and a spoonful of vanilla. a lot of cacao drinks contain cadmium. I don't know what the cadmium contain is on the cacao but I would like to know.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It's enter a lot and is easy to drink as the taste is delicious. As I was looking for Grass Fed, What a relief. I mix it with Oates and soybean milk and drink.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

A healthy and delicious form of protein from a brand that knows quality. I highly recommend this product for those that want an additional amount of good protein. It is wonderful in smoothies.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I like that it is organic. But the taste is not great. So I just make sure I use it in smoothies with fruit or something else sweet to mask the taste. Other protein powders taste better, but they are often filled with junk, so it's nice to find an organic powder. Just wish it tasted a tad better.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

a bit sweet; decided to try the vanilla flavor & add cacao powder. using cacao powder tasted like the chocolate but not as smooth after shaking.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I normally didn't go for Whey protein because it has a weird taste for me. But this one has a balanced taste. not so sweet and I feel more energized and keeps me full and stronger. I love the texture and it's not so thick and perfect with yoghurt.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Packaging is good and includes great scoop. Doesn’t taste too sweet. And doesn’t give me acne like other whey proteins.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Easy to dissolve and great taste. Doesn’t contain sucralose and no tummy upset

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Fair trade chocolate. Grass fed cows. Delicious flavor. Everything about this makes me happy.