Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Colon Care, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I usually experience constipation due to my hypothyroidism. This is gentle on the stomach in aiding digestion. There was no churning feeling at all. I take it at night and I get relief in the morning as benefit. It is quite easy to drink. There is no after-taste at all.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love Garden of Life products and this one has not been a disappointment. I believe probiotics are super important and this one focuses on the main reason to take probiotics in the first place. It comes in a container that does not require refrigeration which makes it much more convenient. But the company also sells a version that requires refrigeration. iHerb will send it with an ice pack. The bottom line is that it makes a difference whichever version you get.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I chose this product with raw probiotics especially for my mother, who has got constipation for years. She is now becoming better, which i consider as a positive sign. I will keep on purchasing this product, because i know healthy guts should be maintained continuously. The container of this product is tight to keep its quality too.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Bought this as I’m studying to become a naturopath and a healthy gut and good digestion is very important for the immune system and helath in general. I did not have any side effects from this probiotic. Garden of life is a great brand in general. Clean ingredients and good quality.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Bought this for my aspie kid for detoxification plan. The more cfu and strain of probiotics, the better it is. After the detox program. He has better bowel movement, he looks happier too. Happy guts means happy brain. As it is quite costly bht excellent quality with raw probiotics.. i ll repurchase when it has good discount.. now he is consuming 30billion cfu.

Posted on May 19, 2022

this brand doesn't disappoint in its quality and ingredients. size is acceptable. great supplement for colon support. my parents got food benefit from the supplement. just wish that it was more affordable for us to maintain continuous purchases. good for digestion as well with its microbiomes. pretty easy for the absorption in the gut.

Posted on May 3, 2022

These probiotics are high quality and really work to benefit digestion. They help improve symptoms of constipation. They are easy to take and taste ok with food. They are better than other probiotics that I have tried. Excellent value for money on this website. I will be buying them again.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I recently started taking this product again and am happy to report that I seem to be a bit more regular than I had been all summer! Although, this product is really not meant to be a laxative, I think that it has increased the absorption of nutrients from my gut and, in general and as a result, I'm feeling better! As a rather sedentary 70+yo due to osteoarthritis in the lower extremities, I need all the help I can get to combat sluggish bowel, too. I recommend this product over the long term as it will make you feel better and assist with bowel motility!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

These are the best colon probiotics on the market. I have tried many brands and these are the purest and best, the proof is in the results. They have truly helped my digestion and regularity. If I run out I start noticing stomach upset issues and constipation so I definitely try to stay stocked up on them.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I am hooked to this probiotics! I have been taking this for the last 6 months or so. I also introduced my mother to it. I was heavily constipated and IBS symptoms. Within a month, I see how my bowel movement is more frequent and symptoms of ibs also lesser. Repeat purchase. Think it's my 3rd or 4th purchase. It's a probiotics that really works for its purpose. Excellent quality.