Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Superfood Puffs, Organic Grain Snack, Strawberry & Beet, 2.1 oz (60 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 9, 2022

The package was delivered fast and in good condition. I chose this because of its ingredients. It is organic, gluten free and it has vitamins in it. That is very important to me because of my daughters age. I am not willing to give her cheerios so this is a good alternative. She was 14 months old when she had it for the first time. I like the size and shape of it. It is big which means it has a lot of servings in it and the shape of the can is fun. My little one enjoyed getting it from the can herself. She liked the taste of it and would frequently ask for more. However, I do not think it has any flavor to it. I just felt like I was eating a healthier version of cheerios, which is not a bad thing. All in all the quality is very good and I will be buying it again.

e527ce3d-ae23-44ff-9ea5-349df30a6c8f
Posted on May 8, 2022

Mild Flavor well considering it's for babies. I bought it for my 8yr old as I don't like her eating stuff with bad ingredients. These are organic so they che k my boxes. Cannot say whether age appropriate coz my daughter is 8 lol. Package and size is perfect.

a27218cd-3e0a-4926-86ce-b49d96246e92
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The only mama approved puffs that is sugar free out in the market! My toddler loves all their flavours and crunch. It’s a repeat purchase for me. The only set back would be the packaging, as the lid is easily open up without effort. Good news for baby but not so good news for the parents if you accidentally leave the lid open, the puffs become soggy as expected.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

my baby, age 12 months, loved it! it's comfortable to take the package because it won't open and spread all over. the size of the snacks is suitable for little babies. i use it as a tiny meal between big meals. the ingredients are safe and very nutritional. I also like the quality of the company. the taste is delicious! I serve it to my bany in her breast milk with a little bit of these inside. please click 👍🏻 if I helped you :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

Been giving these to my 1 year old for a few months now. He loves it, it tastes good to me too. Yummy and crispy. I monitor when feeding these and have a bottle of water ready in case he needs it. A few big plus points: comes in a large package that is better priced than local stores, provides CHOLINE which is essential for brain development, strawberry and beets for some anti-oxidant, easy to use and convenient carry bottle suitable to be brought out when we travel. One point to note, these have to be consumed soon once opened (maybe within 7-10 days), else the puffs gets soft and a little hard to chew.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I’ve brought A LOT of these “puffs” from different brands and many flavours. My kids absolutely love them, simple and easy to understand ingredients for those with allergies (like my kids), smell great, size is perfect for little hands, packaging is good also because it’s a lid (prefer this) not resealable package. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Got these to use for fine motor, pincer grip practice for my baby, age 7 month. He started out grabbing them with his palms but not able to get them into his mouth but now 2 weeks later, he's a pro! The package and serving size was bigger than expected, lots of value for the price, especially with the benefit of wholesome organic ingredients. I got multiple flavors/colors for added fun and variety in my baby's diet. I tasted some and appreciated the light touch with sweetness and flavoring. Will definitely rebuy!

Posted on May 5, 2022

this is the best snack! I love this series, we have tried all the flavors and all is excellent! Definitely recommend to anyone who start giving babies any snacks for the 1st time. light taste, good quality and quantity. it's little bit big package to bring in a backpack but you can always put some to travel sized zipper.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Bought for my 2nd boy. my eldest use to had it before too. great for the young one to Learn how to grasp while eating them. price wise is cheap for the size package Healthy ingredients so I'm happy to give them regularly as snacks to my boys for its benefit. delivery took only a week.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022