Page 1 - Reviews - Health Plus Inc., Original Colon Cleanse, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This is my go-to fiber product for accompanying detox and parasite cleanse regimes each year since about 1989--to sweep liberated toxins downstream so to speak after they've been pulled out of various organs and tissues. I can't comment on it as a laxative since I'm naturally good on that (mostly thanks to home culturing of various foods and consumption of lots of soluble fiber to feed those gut bugs). Very glad it's still manufactured, as I've always had excellent results with it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Been using this product for almost a year. Very good results for regularity. It's gentle on my body and have not experienced any negative sides effects.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Since my daughter put me on this product it works great and I love the taste. My wife uses the unflavored and she loves it. Feel so much better due to the quality of the product.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product. Also dealing with Iherb is always easy and reliable. Have purchased other products from them and delivery is always on time and what i ordered. Very satisfied with the purchase the product and of course Iherb . Thank you.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Good product and grateful you sell it at a reasonable price. Been using it for years. Also delivery was exceptionally fast and at no charge.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I was looking for product to substitute "PLANTABEN", a product difficult to buy in Hong Kong. I have started taking this "original colon cleanse" for two weeks and I feel it works for me. Just 2 teaspoons of this per day is enough to help soften stools.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

I've tried lots of colon cleaning products and this by far is the only one that truly works for me. I'm so glad I found it. The doctors wanted to put me on medications so I decided to search myself for something more natural. I highly reccommend this product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I have alot off issues with my colon, namely constant inflammation and constipation, which results in some bleeding and dark stiff poo. This product is a miracle when it comes to easing the pain and smoothing the movement of bowels.. I think I'll keep using it for a long time but in small doses

Posted on May 12, 2022

Excellent for people who suffer from constipation or IBS especially who go to the gym and are having a high protein diet.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Colon Cleanse is the best, I use it since more than 12 years. Perfect for me.