Page 1 - Reviews - Heritage Store, Rosewater, Refreshing Facial Splash, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Best rose water, good composition, i like it it makes my skin glowy and feel better, had a lot of benefits on my skin, the package is good, the size is enough, I use it everyday, the scent is normal scent of roses, the quality is good, natural, soothing, I recommand you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍age , essential oil

789c96d5-a006-4f80-abd2-f2d699a57d5c
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I've used Heritage Rosewater for over 20 years. It's quality has remained the same and the ingredients are unchanged in all this time, even though the packaging looks different. I've always used it to refresh my face. When I don't have to wear makeup, this is the only thing I use on my face after it's washed. I also use it to maintain my dreads by spritzing them to give them moisture.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This is such a great multipurpose product. I usually use rosewater as a first step in my skin care routine. It helps even out the redness on my face, Its so nice and soothing, and the scent isn't overwhelming. I also love that the packing is not a pump but a squeeze type bottle.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I really love this rosewater for its wonderful scent and quality. I use it on my face and body straight or mix it with witch hazel which is so beneficial for my skin. It is cruelty free and as natural as you can get. The only additive is purified water. All of this means a great deal to me. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love this product! I’ve been using this for years since I tried this first time. I use this wonderful scent of rose water for whole body by itself, and sometimes I also use this for making own moisturizer or hand cream. Works very well as well. This is definitely good quality one!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I use it as a hair rinse and I’m very satisfied. I boiled dried rosemary leaves and added this rose water to make my hair rinse. It smells like fresh rose petals, so good. I use it to clean and refresh my face and it’s great, has a relaxing effect. I love this brand's products, seem to be really high quality natural products. The size of one bottle is quite large and lasts for some time.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Very happy with this - it's a pleasant scent, great for spritzing on my neck during hot flashes, and I also mix it with aloe for my face treatments and have never had a reaction. Nice to be able to get it in bulk to refill the smaller atomizers from this company which always are still good after they are used up.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This toner version takes their original plain rose water and adds Sodium PCA and Glycerin for major hydration. Helps my moisturiser perform better for longer with extra glow! A few more small differences are the scent is a bit more herbal like fresh cut rose stems mixed with petals (the original is sweet rose petals). Also it has added Aloe and Potassium Sorbate as a preservative (the original is Aloe and preservative free). I love how the brand prints the expiry date on the bottom of the bottle for handy reference.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love this product, it has an amazing rose scent and feels amazing on my skin. It’s super refreshing and soothing. Only natural ingredients. I like that the package size is pretty big and lasts me a few months even with daily use. I’ll be definitely ordering it again!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I use it as a normal toner, not as a splash. If you use it frequent enough, you skin will almost instantly benefit from incredible moisturizing effect and great soothing feel. The size is just really generous and guess will last for a half a year. And the scent is really natural, wich is a pure pleasure.