Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Carb Neutralizer Starch-Blocker, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
GE

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Omg the best thing since slice bread literally eating carbs and still keeping in shape is everyone's dream I'm in love.hands down live it

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I haven't used this yet but I do not think I really use it you have to realize that this product only works on carbs like pasta and bread it doesn't work on sugar which I did not know before but it says so on the package so it does not the company's fault I won't be using this because normally on my cheat meals I eat sugary foods and not pasta or bread

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

sometime to eat starch, they will be taken during meals to neutralize starch and maintain ketosis, packing is changed, but still very good

c5b7c123-f0d7-4071-bfb9-099e7c608191
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Hopefully this helps with a low card diet. Have tried this brand's other carb support product, but since specifically states keto, am giving this product a go. Will update in a month!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

sometimes , you might want to loose track from low carbs diet 🤐 2 pills before cheating, 🙃🙃🙃

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good but not perfect. I mean, it seems like working, but you still have to control what do you eat, which is same and without it.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Not sure how different this product is from the other carb cutter product from the same brand.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I have been taking these supplements before any higher carbohydrate meals for the last three weeks. Whilst the capsules are fairly big, they were easy to swallow and left no bad taste. I can't honestly say that I have noticed a difference after taking them for such a short time, but they have allowed me a feeling of a little bit more carb freedom on extra special occasions.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Best way to manage carbs and still keeps the keto diet successful

Posted on Mar 16, 2022