Page 1 - Reviews - JYM Supplement Science, Omega-3, 120 Softgels - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Size is the usual for omega 3s, however becareful not to keep it in your mouth more than 5 seconds because the shell melts fast and the fishy taste will be released. As for the percentage of the ratio of omega 3 acids, it is one of the best supplements to complement your diet.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Convinced since it has DPA in addition to the typical DHA and EPA. Recommended to everyone. Male/female. Athlete or not. Fish oil is an awesome supplement.

bb69d878-1bd4-47c5-8599-7c672970b552
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

When the product is formulated by a fitness enthusiast with a PhD in exercise physiology with a minor in biochemistry you know that your in safe hands. Just the right dose so you get what you need and not what you don't.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

High quality and potency softgel, especially a good supplement in conjunction with any fitness, exercise and training! Size is the same as any regular Omega-3 capsule.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

I love JYM Supplement Science. I've been taking their supplements for years and so glad iHerb is carrying these products now. I follow Jim Stoppani and love his background and knowledge of the industry, supplementation and the body. This Omega is perfect for me and my family with beneficial and proper amounts of DHA, EPA and DPA. Highly recommend this fish oil and this brand in general. Go JYM Army!

Posted on May 4, 2021

This product has everything I need. Accordingly to some health organizations this product brings a necessary daily amount of EPA and DHA enough for adults to maintain their overall health. ah, before I forget: no fish burps at all.

fc036759-9e94-473b-b7da-6c3858d312ca
Posted on Apr 1, 2021

My brother recommended this to me when my doctor suggested I take Omega 3 supplement; I needed something concentrated because of a health condition. I was hesitant because of rumors of burping and fishy taste. I can say that I've experienced none of that with these. Only what I need, and that's what I wanted.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Best Omega 3 on the market. It actually says the omount of EPA/DHA, and has more than other brands. Good band for buck

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I wanted to make it easier to take, increase my intake of omega, and lower my cholesterol.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The best omega in the world I use it many times