Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Circulation, Formula 106, 200 Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I get to used formula 104 to reduce my bad cholesterol levels how ever this formula is targeted blood thickness which is great benefit not only for my blood circulation but also for my immune system.

c09f31f3-3ecf-4a43-8477-d53ef4b485ec

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I have been taking this product for over two years. I find the supplements I take have kept me from needing any prescription medicines for cholesterol and high blood pressure and keeps my blood sugar in check.

Posted on May 5, 2022

We take this product daily. Have for 10+ years. Works good for us. Like this brand better than some we tried at the beginning. No garlic taste or smell. Will continue to purchase for many years to come.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

We absolutely love the Brand of Kyolic Garlic. We have been taking it for years. Circulation formula is great for the heart. We trust this brand for best quality ingredients. There is no aftertaste of garlic.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is an excellent product and a very trusted brand.

73793588-9f63-4865-9722-52e78878fdf9
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Has helped my husband with blood pressure and great with immunity. Very good quality product for my family.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I have been taking Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract, Circulation, Formula 103 for many years now. It is very good as a health supplement for my heart in particular and my immune system. It helps me fight colds, coughs and hayfever. I take as many as twenty capsules per day when there is a need.