Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Instantized BCAA Powder, Unflavored, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I'm glad to have an unflavoured tub of BCAA, although this has a very strong and unpleasant flavour of it's own. I recommend pinapple juice and just enough so you can swig it down and then sip something more enjoyable to cleanse the palate. I have found taking this regularly helps me with nighttime leg cramps.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a great product. They've taken care to be GMO free and added some sunflower lecithin (not soy!) which is used as a filler for great mixing but also lecithin is essential for life! It dissolves 100%, taste is exactly how it should taste when it is clear and clean.

Posted on May 8, 2022

First time trying BCAA powder and I'm super satisfied with the results ! The package is pretty solid and there is a scoop in it. I take one scoop right before my workout and I can see the benefits right after the first week! I mix one scoop with a bit of water ( you can also mix it in a bottle , I just prefer not to drink so much before my workout) Even tho I use the unflavored, there is a bitter flavor but you get used to it pretty fast.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Recommended for building and maintaining muscle and power. Helps with strength and performance, and great that it is in powdered form so you can mix and blend it as you like without concerns for taste or flavor. In addition, as always iHerb delivers super fast and accurately, and they make sure your products are fresh and in perfect condition. This product is good for pre and post workouts, and it's of course best with a shake such as chocolate or maybe raspberry. High marks!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

BCAAs are a must for me with my poor digestion (very little protein) and my husband with his intense exercise. But the price has been creeping higher and higher. We just ordered this one, but if it works well -- like I expect -- then the price is unbeatable. Thank you!

Posted on May 10, 2022

High quality BCAA Powder for the price. I use it daily to get the essential amino acids to gain muscle mass. it also helps with my workouts when I drink it before exercising!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Helps with muscle recovery/synthesis. The added lecithin helps keep the powder more uniform, witch makes it much more user-friendly when dosing. Great price compared to other brands.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good value for money. It has no taste if you blend it with water. Personally, I like the refreshing taste of flavored BCAA. I got this one because of its price.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Branched Chain Amino Acids were popular for body builders years ago but often forgotten these days, but are essential as these are the building blocks of life, and contribute to immunity. This product is great value and a trusted brand. Great product.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It’s really works! I have gym 6 times a week, and I drink my BCAA before and after trainings. I feel energy and full recovery. I recommend to mix it with Creatin and L Glutamine.