Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Glycemic Guard, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

great for woman with SOP! it helps with the feeling of exhaustion and hunger after a meal full of carbs, which means is great for people with insulin resistance

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Helps with managing blood glucose, but effects are not very pronounced for me. If main goal is to lower BG, then berberine is best.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I found that it helped with fluid retention and cravings, they disappeared.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

2 capsules a day after food helped my sugar levels.

Posted on May 2, 2021

Didn't review the product earlier since the effect was not shown until this week - My fasting blood sugar has improved. Will purchase 2 more since one bottle has only 30 capsules.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

i have insulin resistance . my mother has diabetes number 2 . i bought it for both of us and i will write a full review when i finish it

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Mum blood sugar level was on the higher side though still remain normal range. Took this for quite sometime and has drop a bit. Diet is important but I believe this supplement also plays a part.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Didnt have any effect on hubby whatsoever, however, the TriSugar Shield that we also purchased is incredible. He takes it before a carb meal and it keeps his blood sugar levels right down.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

It might help, but I think if you want to keep your blood sugar within range you have to work with your food