GE

Posted on Aug 21, 2021
AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT IF YOU DO NOT NEED THE OPTIONAL ASTAXANTHIN

Cyanidin 3-glucoside (C3G) is a natural pigment and is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Saffron is used to boost mood, improve memory and also for those with age-related macular degeneration(AMD). Astaxanthin(not included in here BUT I ordered 2 more of this same product with added astaxanthin in it[see the pic]) is an antioxidant that improves the way the immune system functions. Good for eyes, liver and brain and many more. Lutein and zeaxanthin(and meso-zeaxanthin) act as protective antioxidants in the eye. The retina is the most metabolically active tissue in the body, and this exceptionally high metabolic rate results in a large quantity of potentially damaging oxidative by-products. In offering my eyes even better nutrition & care, I took it with Life Extension Super Omega-3 Plus & another eye supplement containing Vitamin C, E, Copper & Zinc. Do take this product with a high fat meal(assorted nuts, EVCO or EVOO) to better absorp the fat-soluble astaxanthin

182e0b84-e37f-47ba-a4d2-0978c3ff5cbb
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The quality of this product is really good; I have been using it for months and I find it helpful to support my eye vision especially after working hours while looking at a screen. The packaging and size are compact enough, so it is easy to store and is preserved well.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Cyanidin 3-glucoside (C3G) is a natural pigment and is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Saffron is used to boost mood, improve memory and also for those with age-related macular degeneration(AMD). Astaxanthin(not included in here BUT I ordered 2 more of this same product with added astaxanthin in it[see the pic]) is an antioxidant that improves the way the immune system functions. Good for eyes, liver and brain and many more. Lutein and zeaxanthin(and meso-zeaxanthin) act as protective antioxidants in the eye. The retina is the most metabolically active tissue in the body, and this exceptionally high metabolic rate results in a large quantity of potentially damaging oxidative by-products. In offering my eyes even better nutrition & care, I took it with Life Extension Super Omega-3 Plus & another eye supplement containing Vitamin C, E, Copper & Zinc. Do take this product with a high fat meal(assorted nuts, EVCO or EVOO) to better absorp the fat-soluble astaxanthin

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I take this for my eyes. I am getting a slight catarac in both my eyes but my eyes are very healthy so I wouldn't need surgery for a few years. I started taking this product to see if it would help slow it down. I haven't been back to the eye Dr. for a year now but I can still see just fine so I am happy.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was so worried when one morning I woke up with a round floater, very bright and troublesome that I could hardly focus. I searched through all the products in iHerb and came across this product for good vision with carotenoids as its main component. It's been 3 weeks now, and there's a huge improvement in my right eye! The floaters somehow faded and I am seeing well again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

First time using this product. Have taken it for a month now for eye comfort. Will continue to use it for 2 more months before I can surely tell this product is good for my vision and eye health. I like the ingredients of this product and hope this this formula won't disappoint.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I spend a lot of time in the front of the PC. The eyes needs more frequent breaks since they get tired. This product helped me a lot, a can stay on PC longer hours, forgetting about a break, which is not good or healthy. But it is a clear conclusion the product is efficient! Will keep tacking it! Thank you!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Definitely noticed an improvement halfway through my first bottle (1 tablet a day in the morning for about 3-4 weeks). I started having a bit of difficulty reading at night and while it hasn’t completely fixed the issue it’s definitely much better. Ordered another 4 bottles so I dont run out. Hopefully that will reduce any age related degeneration.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My mother had severe Macular Degeneration in her later years, so after doing some research, I started taking this product as a preventive. At my last eye exam, the doctor said he does not often see such healthy eyes in my age group. So I will continue to take it and assume it is doing good things for me.