Page 1 - Reviews - Michael's Naturopathic, Kidney Factors, 60 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

bought this to help reduce my water retention problem, no funny smell.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Easy to take ,reliable company .great product to have on hand

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I had a kidney stone with 7 mm diameter, after starting taking this medicine with 5 days, I felt like the stone started to decay. but you need to take it along with Potassium Citrate (the bad taste drink), and have an oxalate diet (up to 100 mg per day). after 5 weeks the stone was almost gone, it was no longer visible by ultrasound. However, this medicine has some side effects that I can't describe, but you will feel bad in general, I had to decrease the dose from 3 capsules to 2 per day, then to only 1. but I advise you to keep taking 3 capsules in the first week, you will mostly know when the stone breaks by seeing blood in your urine (if so, do ultrasound check and urine test). You will suffer a lot, but it worth it to avoid a surgery. note, this is not for the emergency situations, if your stone causes or can cause infections, you will mostly need a stone-removal surgery (shockwave or laser). but if the stone is still in the kidney and cause no big troubles, then I advise you with the above method (from my experience). with drinking lots of water.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

kind of skeptical for the product benefit, but took it as was on discount

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This has worked great for me.

Posted on May 21, 2021

Excellent ingredients. I feel better after taking these. My toilet trips have lessened and the pee is clearer

Posted on May 6, 2022

So far so good

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

it seem working.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

OK

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I often heard that if the liver is good, the kidney will be good, and there are promotions, so I decided to buy it and try it out, I hope it works!

ca88f2ab-8cdf-4c0a-8663-f3309a1080be