GE

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I intentionally search this kind of probiotic, and found this. I had leucchorroea, and have tried many antibiotics, but never perfectly healed. since I consume this probiotic, I never have that problem anymore. I consume 1x a day at night, and after 2 - 3 days the result is there. I dont mind with the smell of the capsule. I am impressed with the result. definitely will re purchase.

cc5399f5-64f3-4180-bcbc-1e2425e6db0b
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My favorite product for UTI prevention. Doesn't make me pee to the point of dehydrated for hours afterwards like some other brands (only maybe once or twice more than usual), so possible to take even at night. Just wish there were more strains so I could use it instead of my probiotic and not on top of it (it is more of a cranberry/d-mannose supplement for me). I only take it when I feel sensitive down there.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love this! Perfect for those days you're needing the extra focus and concentration to work done. I do alot of reading and summarizing in my job and some things are just boring but, this help me stay focus. I've been taking it about 4months at 3-4 days a week and have noticed improvement with memory. I've started trying other products by this manufacturer.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I'm currently on my second bottle. I use once a day the moment I wake up. I have digestive issues and this has helped to alleviate that issue. Not too fond of the pill size but it's not bad. Will continue to use, I love the fact that it's vegan as well. Great quality for the pice point.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I struggled with bloating issues for years and nothing was helping. These probiotics just did wonder to my stomach. I take 2 per day and my stomach is flat all the time. Such a wonderful product that finally helped me. I'm on my second bottle and the result are only getting better!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love to use this when I'm really stressed and feel that my immune system is compromised. For a long time I would have problems downstairs in situations like this, but with this probiotic I don't have it anymore. I've been using since 2018 everytime I feel I'm about to have problems and it always worked great!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love these supplements! Not only are they more affordable than many others, but the quality is great and the size of the package is decent. I've already started to notice benefits in my digestion and gut absorption. There is little to no taste and the capsules are easy to swallow. :)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Have been suffering from bloating and sometimes constipation problems for years. I am a pescatarian who eats low carbs and no beans. In my diet there're mostly just fish salmon, eggs, and vegetable like kale, broccoli, carrot etc. I am not knowledgable enough to know exactly what causes the bloating problems, but I feel probiotic might help to maintain gut health so I tried this product (I have tried many other brands before but result was not significant). Only a few days after I started using this, the bloating was gone!!! This is just amazing that my problem is resolved just in a few days! I have been taking a lot of supplements but this is like the first time I actually see an obvious change. Definitely good quality!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I have a bad stomach caused my food poisoning few months ago and somehow my supplements combination helps. This is one of it, and in general my digest system is reacting to this product in a active way. Not sure how the science works but somehow it’s helping my stomach and intestines problems.