Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Balance, Cobra Sexual Energy with Yohimbe & Horny Goat Weed, 60 Veg Caps - iHerb
GE
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Taken in the morning provides effective relief from fatigue and gives energy. Should not be taken by hypertensive patients because yohimbe tends to increase blood pressure.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've used several bottles of this product by now. I've noticed a bit of positive effect, but I wasn't expecting a lot. As for the negative reviews about reactions, I have notice none of these effects myself. I am in my early 70s.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Awesome as ever. These pills are not supposed to work but they do it for me. And they've done it for quite a few years now.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It works)))) Honestly I was not expecting effect from this, but it's really have some positive effect. Effects as more power, longer intercourse. Not as medical tablets, less effect, but at least you did not waste your money))))

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love this product! Can tell a difference when I don't take it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I added this supplement to my daily regiment because it works when I am ready. Have used for four years very satisfied.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Not confident to take as i am under medication for mild hypertension

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Excellent product! Not aftertaste, easy to swallow. Believe the label!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Really what a strong product is this. I was using it for 2 weeks and noticed the difference. I purchased 2 bottles more.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Famous for its effect and quality it will help you to improve