Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 5 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The tablets look like mints, smell like mints and taste like mints. Such an awesome product. The effect will only take a few minutes. i personally prefer 3mg but this 5mg is for my husband who has serious insomnia. This makes him sleep better.... But i urge for people to try from 1mg then raise the bars gradually if it doesnt work on you.

9e20b638-2a47-410b-a242-217feb884bdf
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Great quality supplement with clean ingredients at an affordable price. I cannot be without this supplement and i have tried several brands and found this worthy. I love this the most because i can take late at night without the need for water since they are chewable and the capsule size and taste is just perfect. I highly recommend this brand. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I buy these for my 5 year old daughter who’s very hyperactive and has trouble falling and staying asleep. She likes the mild mint flavour and I like that they do work with keeping her asleep and well rested in the morning. Cheap and they do the job wonderfully, in good size quantity so we don’t need to restock to regularly.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've been taking exogenous melatonin in an attempt to regulate my circadian cycle. This one has a medium dosage, it has a pleasant soft taste of peppermint, although under the tongue it can tingle a bit. For it's quality, I wouldn't be able to tell, I didn't feel much difference, for me it does not INDUCES sleep as expected for a dissolving/chewing ingredient based medication. Only thing I can tell is that I've been reaching REM sleep (dreaming) more often, but this is not the only sleep-aid supplement I've been taking, and I did several changes in my day-to-day and bedtime "sleep-cleanse". Hopeful to do withdrawal of all medications (and hormones, as per-se, melatonin) soon. Please, take professional advice if you're really having a lot of trouble to sleep, it's a very important part of our health.

4da17cca-f654-42d3-b14c-9fd5089adcb1
Posted on May 21, 2022

I have used melatonin in many different forms. Exactly this dosage for me is OK. I tolerate it well, I fall asleep easily. I have already experienced it, I am very pleased.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

highly recommend this product amazing value for money, worked really well and no side effects, high quality with a minty taste, i felt benefits straight away. great size bottle for price. dosage easy to work out, clear ingredients list. works really well in conjunction with my other medication to give me a great nights sleep.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Natural Factors Melatonin is a 5 star product. I love the fact that I don't have to swallow yet another pill. It is a small, mildly minty tablet that dissolves in less than 30 seconds. I have been using this as a sublingual style nighttime dose. It seems to work gently and without side effects, making me pleasantly sleepy about 30-40 minutes after taking it. I wake up refreshed from a sound, 8 to 9 hours sleep, without any drugged feeling that pharmaceuticals can create. I recommend this to anyone having trouble getting a good night's rest.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

We have been using this sublingual melatonin for a couple years now. It is my favorite; a nice small dose that is absorbed quickly and makes us sleepy within 30-40 minutes, but not so much that we feel hungover the next day. And there is a lot to be said for the nice-tasting minty tabs that dissolve in your mouth without having to choke down another pill with liquids!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I've only recently started trying the "Natural Factors" brand. They are great Quality. Also they don't have added sugar like the rest of the melatonin that melt under your tongue. Definitely recommend these Melatonin to anyone that has trouble swallowing tablets/Capsules, also they have a great mild mint taste. If you read this review could you please give a thumbs up, Cheers from Australia 👍🏼

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am a busy Mum of two young girls and find it hard to wind down at the end of the day. I have trouble falling asleep. I tried this product and found that it assisted me to get to sleep within 30mins each time I have taken it. It doesn't knock me out cold, but eases me into sleep. I feel rested after waking up to. it gives me piece of mind knowing that I can get the sleep I need if I can't get to sleep on my own. I highly recommend