Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Ultra Prim, 1000 mg, 90 Softgles - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I'd been struggled with PMS since three years ago. I tried everything without taking medicines, but it didn't work at all. Then I was looking for the supplement which is 100% non-chemical, and I found this supplement! The tablets are bigger than I thought, and a bit hard to swallow it to me. But since I've started taking them, I feel much better and less irritation that's huge effectiveness. I will keep buying them for sure!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I purchased Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg when it is in a big sale. It’s value for money. It is easy to take. Great for relieving menopausal symptoms. I bought this one again.

a243c74c-0151-474f-8ae1-fea16ddef824
Posted on May 18, 2022

Good product.Quality of package its good.Capsulses are big and soft,no smell or taste.When i use it ,i will write more about quality and its action.Natural ingredients.

eacef031-de0e-49d1-af3e-4256addbd9f7
9e995a19-1ea4-428b-8050-88a0fc9f0ac9
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I eat clean (no gluten, no added sugar). I use this in conjuction with DIM for extrogen dominance. Since I started taking it, my hair became more vibrant, silky, my skin became glowy, and my nails are finally able to grow without breakage.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I chose this brand due to it being suitable for vegetarians

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great product for my inflammation and it helped mi with my Reumatoid Artitiis.I will buy it again

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

it is a great value for its price and im very happy with this product!!!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I always drink primrose and and I like this product because the price is not expensive and it help me to maintain my health

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

So far so good, hofefully it'll help in my protocol.

Posted on May 12, 2022

a good product for postmenopausal syndrome in old women for preserving normal estrogen levels and preserving bone density