Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Licorice Root, Fluid Extract, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 26, 2022

Licorice root extract works for me when I have an upset stomach. I drink it in a small amount of water and it gives me the feeling of soothing and eight to my digestive process. I feel it taste like sweet soy sauce. Not a favorite flavor of mine as a drink but it is acceptable. The packaging is sufficient I haven’t experienced any leakage but always keep out of direct sunlight.

7c04505b-b8cd-4c23-924e-8cc94afc2242
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

When reading reviews about Licorice Root extract of Nature's Answer, I was so excited about it. When it reached my hand, I know that it was amazing. My skin is sensitive, has an uneven tone, and has lots of acne scars. I've only been using it for 2 days. I mix 2 to 3 drops into my night cream and apply it all over my face. I even mix it with coconut oil to massage my face. And the results surprised me. Every time I wake up, my skin is shiny and the acne has gone. It's worth it, you can use it on your skin or even consume it with water. Easy use, and so many benefits. I'll buy it again and again, unfortunately, it's OOS too quick

09514834-010c-4755-91ad-7f70fe4ad6d0
5886d022-2575-4753-9d74-ebb04569f73b
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I’ve heard a lot about licorice and it’s super power for pigmentation, but after using it I’m really shocked! This product is magical, i just mix 2 drops with my nigh cream or moisturizer and it helped a lot with pigmentation and dark spots!! Can’t speak enough about how magical it is

Posted on May 16, 2022

Supplement Non GMO Project Verified Since 1972 Supports Digestive Health 2,000 mg Per Serving Discover Nature's Answer® Gluten Free Kosher Parve Bio-Chelated® Cold Extraction Process Super Concentrated with 2,000mg per serving, Nature’s Answer® Licorice Extract promotes a healthy immune system. It supports healthy digestion and harmonizes the body energies. Composition Benefit

77e71650-55c1-4732-844a-4b16a74caf90
Posted on May 12, 2022

One of the best licorce product ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Top quality making me purchase this product constantes the ingredients are composed from natural substances making improvements on female health a very good supplement with a normal taste and good concern for every age the package is nice the benefit are so remarkable i guess it can help with diet thd hemp has a lot of benefits 🤍

66e64af9-b816-4ce7-9382-99b38e21e0e1
b977eb46-d85e-4079-b6ba-871bbd15679c
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I had a bottle before this so it’s my second time purchase I like it so much before I had skin discoloration so I used this extract with my moisturizer just added a few drops and the results surprised me the discoloration after only two weeks of use had disappeared.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I don't have constipation, but I bought it thinking it was for something else, and who man, this one works. I did have some accident with it having sport and needing to go to the toilet in which I didn't have in the area and add to run to a side field to do the inevitable. Lucky I had some towels and finished already the sports game. The bottom line is it works better than any modern medicine and it starts to be effective pretty fast.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I heard numerous times that Licorice root extract can help with melasma. I have melasma especially on my hands as part of genetics. I have tried putting 2 drops in my lotion daily and noticed a little change for the past two weeks. Should I be only using this product at night? Can I apply Licorice and put sunscreen before going out under the sun?

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I've heard of compelling research that suggests licorice root extract has excellent anti-inflammatory and brightening benefits for the skin. I was really pleased to come across this product that I can directly dilute with my creams/moisturizer that's alcohol and fragrance free! It mixes beautifully with an emollient texture, and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I have high hopes that it can aid in inhibiting melanin production like sun spots/age spots with due time :)

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is a recommended product. There is no nasty alcohol in it as it is glycerin based. It helps open up my airways and helps me breathe more relaxed, which I have needed lately. I definitely say yes on this one. Another winner from iHerb! I am always coming back to buy more!