Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Marine Based Cal-Mag, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I used to use the liquid version that Nature's Answer sells, but thought these would be more convenient. Instructions say to take 4 with food, which actually makes them less convenient for my lifestyle, but that's just me. I can't comment on efficacy, but have bought Nature's Answer products for many years, and trust them.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

ecommended by my friend who take this pdt more then 2 years.. he strongly agreed this is gd pdt.. yet to try.

1e28e318-64f6-4aa9-8693-fc86fd161a7a
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

absorption rate is high in vegetarian calcium, size of the pill is adequate

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Best calcium-magnesium supplement I had a chance to try

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I take this for its intended use and it does its job.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

This cal/mag is Amazing. It doesn't give me a stomach ache , and I like that it is plant based. I like how I can open up the capsules and put them in my smoothie, and it taste great. This is a wonderful product!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Love the fact these are marine based and vegetarian capsules.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I haven't used this product before and it's hard to know if it's working or not but I'm still happy I purchased it

Posted on Aug 3, 2019

This is my fourth bottle of Calmag. I am seeing a difference in my nails and hair. Quite frankly, it is difficult to know if calcium is working for you. But, a good indication is that your hair and nails are healthy and your skin is healthy. I have a lot of hope for this product as it is plant-based and ostensibly from algae.

Posted on May 17, 2022

What a great Products!! I love it!!