Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Truth, Women's Probiotic + Cranberry, 40 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GE

Золото
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I like that it has got cranberries but I feel that 5 billion is a bit too little probiotics compared to other brands with 10-50 billion in amount. And reuteri is missing in the brand which I feel would be more effective if added. While I liked that the capsule is small and wasn't hard to swallow.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Like this product for it’s effective. Will buy again

fb9f37cb-67f6-4707-a74b-933605140ea8
ANGELA
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have no complaints about these. I take them daily, they're easy to take, and not too big. I'll buy them again.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

i need probiotics and this one has all the strain i want. plus with cranberry which is good for UTI. Helps me a lot.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I do really notice the difference! It helps me to support my healthy intimate flora and I feel more confident.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Very good results. Istarting noticing the change after 2 days use only.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love this product. I takes it at night before bed and it helps my digestive system.

Золото
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought it for gut health. I feel like going to the bathroom is fine.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Cranberry is so good for bladder health. nicely packaged good supplement, good size, quality.