Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Esberitox, Supercharged Echinacea, 100 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
GE
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This was my first time buying from iherb, and what a delightful experience it was. I’ve used Esberitox before for boosting my immunity, but have always purchased it elsewhere. Well, my other “store” didn’t have the best price nor could they ship it to me as fast as iherb. I’m glad I took a chance with iherb. I will definitely use them again.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Usage: 10 tablets every hour (When having a cold/flu) or every 3-4 hour when feeling a cold is coming in When to use: Feeling like a cold is coming or when a cold is already happening I've been using Esberitox for a while now. It's been great in shortening the annoying symptoms for the flu/colds - the sniffles mostly. The effectiveness really depends on when you're using it. I find it to be best to take it when you're using it. If you take them when you think you're gonna come down with the cold - it would usually stop it from happening or shortens the duration by a lot. When you have the cold, it alleviates it and shortens your recovery time by like a day or two.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Since I have been using Esberitox- for many years- I have taken it at the very first sign of a cold or flu. By that, I mean a stuffy nose, congestion, Flu-like feelings of cold then hot , etc. and never once has it developed into anything major! I take 3-3x per day for 3 Days-- Success every time ! I am never without Esberitox in my Emergency Supply cabinet. I know that everyone is different but this works for me and I recommend it to anyone who feels that they are going to be ill. Not once have I had an adverse comment from anyone to whom I have spoken.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I ordered this during the height of my cough and colds and we had a scare of Omicron in the household. After 5 days, which is today, I received my package. Ive been taking antibiotics on the 3rd day already but I was still very sick this morning. I immediately followed the advise on the box to take 6 tablets in a go, and after a few hours, right now, Im feeling way better. The product is really effective as people say.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This Echinacea worth every penny I use this one only for 3 days and my allergy and sore throat that usually lasts me for a season now only 3 days Amazing and highly recommended for sore throat and seasonal allergy It also tastes good and can be used for children and adult

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a high quality product with clean ingredients. I use this supplement to strengthen the immune system. I feel that its composition benefits the immune system. Package is easy to open.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The pill is not big, easy to chew. It is easy and handy, better than liquid one. Please like my comment if you think it is help. Thanks! 如果可以幫助您進一步了解該產品,請喜歡我的評論,非常感謝。

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I was introduced this particular brand at one of my local Sprouts. After my first usage, I am now hooked. And was elated when I found out you all sell it in a larger quantity.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is my favorite Echinacea ingredient product. They are quality chewable tablets that taste great in comparison to other alternatives. I feel immediate improvement after taking these. This package is larger than you can find in any brick & mortar store so I prefer to purchase this particular size.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

got this as an immune defense against covid-19, when my throat is slightly dry i will take this as a booster, also like the fact that it is "individually wrapped" and easy to carry