GE

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Great Packing and 2nd Purchase of Naturello products

Bought together 3 packs for myself Whole food Man, my Wife Whole food for Woman and for my kids Whole food for teens. I'm amazed of it's variety of vitamin, minerals and other natural resources that comes from Fruits/Vegetables. But because of it loads lot of things inside, the capsule is bigger than usual one. But still swallowed easy. Just consume for 2 days after received and hope to have body shape maintained. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This whole thing is just great!! And not to mention it’s a wholefood! Their highest quality and ingredients not to mention it’s free from harmful chemical which is really good to your body! I took 2-3 pills daily and i can see the good side of effect it does to my body. I would totally recommend it!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm really happy with using this supplement. Gives me a baseline of daily nutrients that along with a healthy diet makes md feel strong and healthy. It really works for me and I can notice the difference after few months using it. I think the reason is, that no matter how healthy we eat, the soil quality is different in different parts of the world so even if we eat healthy foods they're not guaranteed to be rich in nutrients. So definitely recommend this!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Yet to see major benifits or effects. But im new to the whole food daily vitamins . At age of almost 40 i need to up my game whilst still going gym. Im sure i have an iron deficiency. This package lists all the right ingredients, antioxidents, seems to be of good quality. Easy to consume no taste. And cheapest supplier for its size considering i ordered all the way from the UK and still saved money.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

All ingredients are good, bio-active (such as p5p, vb12, k2, etc), and some whole food blend, which makes its perfect for me. I will change to this after my current one runs out. just hope they will keep this formula updating with time being. it's a good product.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Have been taking this for the last 1 year. Good multi-vitamin, unlike some brands, this brand will not cause your urine to be yellowish or greenish.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The formulation is clean and with the best available forms of each vitamin. I like titreating the quantity according to how well I ate that day. On a clean day full of vegetables, 1 capsule should be OK. 4 when on holidays

Posted on May 31, 2022

Okay, I like the quality and the ingredient of this daily multivitamin product. Taste ? No.. you have to swallow it. There are benefits since I took this. A good antioxidant, solution for vitamin deficiency, etc.

Posted on May 8, 2022

really effective feel so fresh energetic. taste is good. quality of product great. i really like the packaging. its quite impressive. size of pill is pretty decent. i am taking daily one supplement. my age is 31 years old. quite antioxidant.