GE

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I have been using it for a month now and it really does wonders. I was suffering from pattern baldness but now it’s recovering . May hair is falling less as compared to before. I am really very satisfied with the results and I will continue using it until it recovers completely.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I just start taking the pills and notice some hair volume that I really want it . I will keep taking it and see how it goes, but so far I am satisfied .

8f31c134-9bfa-408f-acb4-79275ebe2d0b
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

received the package on time and in good condition, the quality of the product is top notch and the size I like it, the ingredient is of high benefit to me and it doesn't taste bitter.

de598333-e97f-44cb-90db-43a7b90316f9
Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Keratin hair volumizer is an all-natural solution for strong, lustrous, thick, healthy hair that starts from the inside. Dry, brittle, thinning hair is associated with a lack of nutrients. Keratin Hair Volumizer contains clinically proven ingredients to enhance hair strength and reduce normal hair loss. My hair feels so healthy and I have been getting lots of compliments on it. People say it's really shiny and a lot fuller. When they ask what I am doing different, I am excited to tell them about NeoCell's Keratin Hair Volumizer! I love these products! Thumbs up please if my review was helpful! :)

2e432047-ef34-44ae-88fe-6d96bfc93262
c25c5eb7-f3aa-4cd6-b574-fba377b0c771
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The ingredient and the quality of this supplement is awesome. Love it. The size of the capsule is medium, it is still easy enough to swallow. I found benefits since I took this. It support & luster my hair

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

great product..I recommend this coz my hair now is getting thicker than before..I'm using it for more than two weeks and I can see already resulta

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Delivery is fast. Packaging is nice.. received in good condition. Does not taste or smell weird . Hope it works for my hair fall.. bought two bottles. Going take it religiously and will update the result again.

e24edfca-8b38-49bc-a087-077a3d26d4b9
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I’ve finally found something that is benefiting the stopping of my hair falling. The quality is amazing and dosage 2 per day. No taste and easy to swallow sized pills