Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Baby's Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 0.37 fl oz (11 ml) - iHerb
GE
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This is trusted and it was recommended by our Pedia Dev. Doctor for my 1 year old baby. My baby was born Dead but was revived after 20 mins. Most of his pedia recomment to take DHA and Vitamin D3 and i choose nordics Natural Baby's DHA and Baby's Vitamin D3

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I bought it for my child to help him sustain adequate D vitamin level during winter months. I trust this brand and consider it to be one of the best from Iherb. It has no taste or smell, so I mixed it with juice or added a drop to the porridge.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The package's size is great, a small bottle easy to carry on. The ingredients are vit. D3 and olive oil not other chemicals. So the quality is great! The taste is ok, olive oil taste 😊 We use it to level up the vit. D, I hope we will see an improvement 👀. The serving size could be a little more precise, sometimes the drop formed by some additional liquid. It seems that are 2 drops in one 🤔. The frequency should be daily to have a real benefit. This supplement can be used at every age!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very much like that it is organic olive oil based without palm oil. Downside is the dropper, as it os often difficult to get a proper drop out. Does not last a year as many drops are wasted due to the dropper. However, due to the purity of ingredients will buy again

AmURLn
Posted on May 15, 2022

The only vitamin d drops I used for since my toddler was an infant till now. It’s super pure and high quality. I like that it’s just 1 drop and you’ll get the full dose needed for the day. I think it’s tasteless and the ingredients are great

AnaAna
Posted on May 4, 2022

High quality vitamin D. Serving size of this supplement is great, I need to give only one drop to my baby baby. It’s tasteless as well, which is perfect for baby. The only downside is if you store it in a fridge the oil solidifies, but it takes only couple minutes to melt it and then it’s good to go.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My young aged baby loves the taste of this which makes it very easy to use. The package bottle is also convenient to do a 1 drop consistently every time. The small size is also very cute and makes serving very easily. Breast milk doesn't have much Vitamin D, so in a child without sun exposure this is a great supplement.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this vitamin D as I am very concerned about ingredients, and this one has only vitamin d and extra virgin olive oil. I use it for my kids, age 5 and 7, although it is a product for even babies. They like the taste of it and is super easy to be administered. Package is very good, a small glass bottle that can be carried easily.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Good one and this is actually prescribed by our paediatrician. So its kinda repeated purchase for us and locally this costed us more than seventy percent. Ordered on Monday and got it on Friday. Given this is an overseas order from US to Asia, pretty impressed with the delivery speed. Neatly packaged and the tracking updates from courier are good enough. My nine year old kid enjoys the flavour and it helps without much fuss.