Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Vitamin D3 Gummies, Wild Berry, 1,000 IU, 60 Gummies - iHerb
GE
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Vitamin D and its importance for children, adolescents and adults is well known, hair loss, delayed teeth, weak bones, depression, I looked for vitamin D deficiency, so I keep giving it to my children in exchange with vitamin C, especially during the study period to raise immunity, I chose this type whose composition is rich Very good company, high concentration, my kids loved it, it tastes good

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I like to switch between these and Rainbow Light's gummi D3 supplements. They fit all my criteria: vegetarian, high potency, short ingredients list, and reasonably priced. Also, they taste good. Taking a D3 supplement has helped so much with my mood and sleep cycle and these are a great choice for me.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I bought this to prepare for my upcoming vaccination and the winter season. I tend to have low Vitamin D. It tastes good but I would prefer less sugar.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Taste great! I like them. My kid likes them. My sister likes them. I've ordered them many times, I trust the brand. Will continue to order.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The quality of the product is great. The ingredients are very healthy and just perfect for me since I can not have gelatin. Packaging is very sleek and the dosage is manageable as it’s just one small sized gummy a day.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

highly recommended it good in size , quality and quality of ingredients i use it everyday the taste is really good. it comes in a nice package and the dosage is adequate for boosting my immunity . we need it for our bones to replace the sun exposure

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

First of all these taste amazing! I love all the Nordic Natural Brand, they are great quality and ingredients. Since using these my Vitamin D levels have increased and I have much better immunity during cold and flu season.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

These are so delicious! The potency is just right for my granddaughter, who has moved up from kiddie gummies. Vitamin D3 is so important for immunity, and most American's are deficient.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I was looking for the sugar free gummies but i decided to try this. The gummies had a dusting of sugar but the gummies itself wasn't too sweet. My diabetic hubby liked this. I hope iherb also stock the sugar free variety in the future.