GE

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Love it for 10 years!

I usually use the liquid form, but I purchased this one for my husband as he cannot stand the taste and spiciness of the liquid Oreganol. Capsules are pretty small and very easy to swallow. I trust this brand and I love the high quality products they provide. After 10 years, I still think this is the best oregano oil on the market.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My "go to" for anything that requires anti (bacterial, fungal, biotics, etc). Amazingly awesome at getting rid of any strange bug you feel you are coming down with, make sure you take it with food and be prepared for burps sometimes, but it works wonders and I don't live without this as I feel it's essential in my pantry!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've taken oregano oil supplements for many years but have never found one to be as good as this one. I usually can't go beyond a couple weeks taking other brands without unpleasant side effects like burning in my gut. This brand is very compatible with my body. I'm taking it to clear a sinus problem and I feel it's effects without any unpleasant side effects. This will be my new brand choice.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Love it's ability to suffocate any symptoms in the beginning stage. I take this when I feel a cold coming on, and I love how I wake up the next day and feel great. I also take one or two when I eat raw food, to avoid parasites. Just as a precaution <3

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I do not use but friend I purchase it for SWEARS by it. I feel it's a tad expensive but she faithfully uses it. iHerb is where I have found it to be the least expensive.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a family favorite for taking oregano. Works well for those who don’t want to take the liquid version. Small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Unfortunately the manufacturer doesn't mention the percentage of carvacrol on the package. So I am not sure if the price tag is worth it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

Oreganol, Echinacea, and Olive Leaf extract work like an antiviral combination for my shingles. I had the shingles more than a few times and started taking this combination as soon as I noticed the start of a breakout. After taking it for at least 3 episodes my body has become immune to the shingles breakout. My Acupuncture Physician also agrees with this natural anti-viral combination. I take this because they are tiny gel caps with the olive oil included in the capsule which makes it easy to take and the other two I use in liquid form - from gaia or herb pharma. Works like a charm!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

My sore throat has gone in 2 days after taking this oil. Glad that I bought this although it s quite expensive.