Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Raw Pecans, Unsalted, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

the taste and quality are super. If your freezer is super cold don't keep them in it. i used to put them in this one freezer and it was fine and they were kept fresh and then we bought a new fridge and it was super cold (the kind that it would make ice in one hour) and now they're brittle and taste different.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

FRESH! GOOD QUALITY.. its always good. i always order this for yhe whole family snacks. Pecans are a good source of calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which help lower blood pressure . Most of the fat found in pecans is a healthy type called monounsaturated fat. Eating foods with monounsaturated fat instead of foods high in saturated fats (like potato chips ) can help lower levels of bad LDL cholesterol.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The nuts from NOW are good quality overall. It's fresh and package comes in nicely. I usually eat walnuts and almonds, and I read is better to eat mixed nuts to be more nutritionally balance. Hence I ordered Pecans to add some variety. Tastes great and I love it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love any nuts, my husband does as well. Pecan nuts are quite rare and therefor special for us. The size of a package is not that generous, but big enough. And the price made it very attractive. I dont use it for cooking or baking so didn't look for any recipes.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These by NOW Brand are the best I have ever had! Other brands cannot light a match to NOW. They are extremely fresh, tasty, yummy, healthy, although you've gotta watch it that you don't overload on the omega 6's in them! I highly recommend them. An Immaculate product.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Been using products from this company for years and they are high quality and taste good. You can eat them right out of the package or put them on just about anything you are eating whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. In a vegetable or fruit salad, on rice or quinoa, on top of yogurt, ice cream, a cold or hot soup. They have a slightly sweet taste although there is no sugar added. You can also make pecan brittle with it instead of with peanuts, as may do not use because of allergies to them. They also have nutritional benefits to the body and can read that on the back of the package. I like to keep them in the freezer so stay fresh longer, especially after opening.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

High quality and delicious, The most important for me that it's organic. I like it on the top of my peanut butter sandwich with some coconut flakes.

49ffdd50-955e-4fbb-9129-ec63e16aab0d
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The taste is great and so similar to that of Walnuts, it contains a lot of fiber and good fats, I always eat it as a snack to resist hunger, the only downside is the high price !

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Very well packaged. Taste fresh and clean. Good for making cake and banana bread. But it's a bit expensive compare to my local store.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These are a staple at our home, and we eat them daily. They always arrive fresh, crunchy, and in good condition. We use them in recipes, for snacking, and baking. The quality is always good too.