Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Silica Complex, 180 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My skin began to clear up, nails were healthier, and saw less hair fallout. When I ran out a few weeks back I began taking a different product, and recently I noticed more breakouts, my nails became brittle, and my hair feels like it's thinning out again. I realized that these symptoms began around the time I had stopped taking this product, so I am ordering a new bottle asap!

24cfc5cc-0bc4-40f3-ba05-a06bbc33e811
b0437bd6-56e8-424f-bb51-75dfd9014172
Posted on May 3, 2022

Love this silica. Great ingredients and improves hair skin and nails. I take it both with collagen and alone just one pill a day. Size of a pill is a bit big but you can crush it. The supplements are nicely packaged and will last you many days. High quantity product and value for money.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good product and it's a mineral that really helps in this difficult time. Benefits are among others: Promotes Hair, Skin, and Nail Health. ... Improves Joint Health. ... Boosts Bone Health. ... Enhances Heart Health. ... Reduces Digestive Disorders. ... Boosts the Immune System. ... Hastens the Healing Process. I always love this brand.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

After 30 years of bleaching my hair I'm truly shocked at how this has changed my hair back to being healthy. Not only is it growing and shiny but so much stronger. I have two sisters using it and they all say the same. I will always use it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great complex, it doesn't have only Silica, but also it contains Zinc & Calcium, I'm just at my first week so I don't see any effect so far. I guess you need to take it for a period of 3 months 2 times per day to see any effects like the usual hair & nail complex. The bottle contains 180 tablets so it's great that you don't have to worry that it my be out of stock. I'm looking forward for the results, will update this review.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Arrived safe and nicely packaged. I begun taking it right away and I guess it is too soon to provide feedback on the product itself. I’ll update when I have more info. Currently my hair falls out pretty badly when I take shower, so I’m hoping for the miracle results soon!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It also facilitates the absorption of calcium, which provides bone density. It is essential for healthy bone and skeletal structure. Nails are strengthened with silica. The silica mentioned in this paragraph is now the extract of the herbaceous plant called vegetal silica and referred to as horsetail extract. This substance, which is frequently mentioned in hair, skin and nail care, is widely used in the cosmetic industry.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I began taking silica a few years ago for my joints, because I was getting arthritis. I have taken a few brands and tried this one, because of the quality of other NOW products that I have been using. I'm pleased with the results. After a few months, my joints felt better. After several months, I noticed my skin looked better and thicker, and my nails and hair were stronger. I'm still taking it every day and I'm probably going to be taking it for many years.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I got this for my boyfriend and he takes it alongside biotin to minimise hair fall. When he takes these consistently he does notice a reduction in hair fall. He doesn't see dramatic hair growth results like some other people but any positive result is great when it comes to protecting your precious hair!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I have been using this product for over 18 months now together with Biotin and it has made an incredible difference to the thickness of my hair and my skin. As has been out of stock for some time I have had to buy another brand that I am not as happy with. The quality Ingredients/minerals in the NOW brand are much better and and I have found that the other product is not working as well. The taste is not a worry as in capsule form and the packaging of 180 tablets is great and lasts a long time. I do hope the product is restocked sooner than later as I cannot find one with ingredients as good as NOW :)